• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Stuck at 60 FPS on g-sync 100Mhz panel

Associate
Hi all

Got a 1080 and an Asus 34" 100 Mhz panel - recently I have noticed that games and Unigine tests cap out at 60 Fps. I have fast sync on in control panel and have checked that the monitor is actually running 100 Mhz but have no idea what else to check to find out why this is happening. Any pointers?

Man of Honour
In the nVidia control panel under Manage 3D Settings set "Preferred refresh rate" to "Highest available" if not already set - this can help with games/apps that don't take into account higher refresh rates.

Associate
OP
Thanks for all the pointers - some good ones in there I didn't know about. I just did a clean install of the drivers and the behavior is normal now. Thanks again all.

Back
Top Bottom