D&D 5e, starting a game soon, any DM's have tips?

Soldato
Alex - Fyvel - Human - Fighter

I'm sure you all think of Fyvel as a rogue or ranger, but no, he's a fighter.

And yes, he is the one who stole Mordred's money. He gave it everything in it, including Mordred's money, to the innkeeper. All he kept was the pouch, which he left on the corpse.

Fyvel is neither good nor evil (despite a very debatable past), yet he has a clear set of personal morals and a very strong sense of self-preservation. In the end, his attack on Mordred was based on his interpretation of events. The coup-de-grace was purely practical.

Soldato
A good session last night, it was bookended with combat but pretty much whole session was RP which was cool. Nice to see the characters in action.

I'll fire over a full report.

Associate
It was quite a good session for information gathering, we seem to have a good number of leads with different rewards so it'll be interesting to see what we end up prioritising.
I think Eriden is leaning towards dealing with the local gang after they foolishly tried to rough us up.

Caporegime
Amusingly I think John rolled more death saving throws in that one session than I've seen on Critical Role in the 106 episodes :D I might have to actually read the death rules!

Associate
It was a very lively session last night with a lot fit in... we had innuendo, questionable interactions with a small child, more visits to the local inn, stealing from a seemingly innocent Nothic (totally worth it for the loot in that chest), some dangerous combat and even managed to fit in a couple of death saving throws.

Sorry if Eriden went a little quiet part-way through for a couple of minutes (around the trip to the farm), I had to mute my mic briefly to deal with a coughing fit.

Back
Top Bottom