Gender stereotypes to be banned in British adverts

V F

V F

Soldato
It's going to become very interesting if you don't need to have had any surgery or medical intervention, don't need to have actually lived in your preferred gender for any length of time and don't need to have convinced any professionals before you can demand to be treated as a member of the opposite sex in a 'streamlined process' ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40709420

I don't think too many people have thought this one out fully.

I return to my previous remark about cultural Marxism likely to be regarded, in retrospect, as a key driver of the collapse of western civilisation

Hilarious signs there. Get over it? Sounds like an Internet response.

Soldato
As it made me think, you don't see straight people with signs going we're straight and proud, get over it!

We'll apparently we don't need to as society itself screams about our white, male, cis, ablist, hetero privellege or something like that?

Personally I don't care of someone is trans and if they want to self identify as what ever gender they fancy on a given day etc. I do think however that they can't expect society, as a whole, to play along with their preference when it comes to certain issues where there is a legitimate distinction and separation made between biological sexes like in sport, incarceration and health care provision

V F

V F

Soldato
We'll apparently we don't need to as society itself screams about our white, male, cis, ablist, hetero privellege or something like that?

Personally I don't care of someone is trans and if they want to self identify as what ever gender they fancy on a given day etc. I do think however that they can't expect society, as a whole, to play along with their preference when it comes to certain issues where there is a legitimate distinction and separation made between biological sexes like in sport, incarceration and health care provision

Ah yes, white supremacy.

Soldato
I'll leave this here;

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro....why-periods-arent-just-for-women-6793799/amp/

Cries attention seeking. Desperately want to be cool and 'different'.

One thing I have noticed over time is that the majority of people who are gender-fluid or non-binary, or one of the more creative 'gender types' seem to be from the 'alternative' crowd. Like what emos use to be 10 years ago, in an attempt to be different. But now it's all pink/ blue/ rainbow hair.

Also she describes herself as a trans non-binary person. Is that a thing? You have changed sex... but don't identify as any sex. WUT?

Edit; Sorry, they describe themselves.

Soldato
Live and let live. People can describe themselves any way they wish. What is not cool is other people attaching labels to them instead of listening to how they want to be labelled. I would describe myself as somewhere between heterosexual and asexual. I have no interest in marriage or having kids and for the most part, sex. I've been in a few relationships with the opposite sex, but ultimately found them uninteresting. I'm happy being single. I do value my plutonic relationships though. I love having a good conversation with my intelligent friends.

Man of Honour
I'll leave this here;

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro....why-periods-arent-just-for-women-6793799/amp/

One thing I have noticed over time is that the majority of people who are gender-fluid or non-binary, or one of the more creative 'gender types' seem to be from the 'alternative' crowd. Like what emos use to be 10 years ago, in an attempt to be different. But now it's all pink/ blue/ rainbow hair.

Also she describes herself as a trans non-binary person. Is that a thing? You have changed sex... but don't identify as any sex. WUT?

That could make more sense than it initially seems - going from one sex to an undefined sex is a change and swapping from one sex to another repeatedly is also change.

Or maybe they just want the attention and political power that comes with the label "trans".

Man of Honour
Hit the nail on the head there.

Some people just like to howl at the wind. The words he's hearing in his head are not based in reality so I don't think us stopping posting are going to make any difference.

Thank you for acknowledging that you have no rational response to me. I'm not surprised, since I've explained everything I've written in labourious detail, step by logical step, and you've just repeated the irrational prejudice you like.

The words I'm reading in your posts aren't based in reality, but they're really your words.

Caporegime
I'll leave this here;

nearly all the trans people i know hate these "gender fluid" / non binary idiots.

basically because they do it for fashion and nothing more really.

Back
Top Bottom