PS Vita help

Associate
Hi guys... I have been out of the loop on consoles for a long time and looking to get a Vita. I want to play my old PS1 Final Fantasy games, 7/8/9 in particular, I've read about remote play? I have a ps3 so would that work? Is there other ways? Really not sure so any help appreciated.

Man of Honour
Ah balls... Well thats a shame as it would have been handy, I've got upward off 30ish ps1 games and I won't be buying them all digitally that's for sure :(

Sorry, it's PlayStation Now support that's ending. So remote playback may still be an option. Although it may well be a game specific option.

Associate
OP
Cool thanks lads. won't be buying new, 2nd hand unit and only plan on playing old ps1 remotly and maybe a few vita games from the store, so should hopefully be OK.

Associate
OP
To save opening a new post...

Should hopefully be getting a vita next week finally. Gotba few games in the store lined up, one I would like is Crash Bandicoot 1, only shows listed for ps3 and PSP... Read that its all licensing but read a few times that people get it in the shop and it does actually run on Vita... Anyone tried this? Don't want to buy it and end up not being able to play.

Soldato
To save opening a new post...

Should hopefully be getting a vita next week finally. Gotba few games in the store lined up, one I would like is Crash Bandicoot 1, only shows listed for ps3 and PSP... Read that its all licensing but read a few times that people get it in the shop and it does actually run on Vita... Anyone tried this? Don't want to buy it and end up not being able to play.

Yes it does. Vita plays all PSP and PS1 games on the PSN store. I have Crash 1,2 and 3 installed on mine.

Back
Top Bottom