Bad breath - come on!

Soldato
Certainly not, but brushing and scraping your tounge seems a little overkill to me.

Yeah tongue scrapping is ridiculous. Unless of course you're a narcissistic metro-sexual. I don't scrape my tongue because there's nothing on there to scrape off. Brushing twice a day works for me.

Soldato
I find it odd that professional people don't wear face masks - My first trip to dentist here after we moved was awful -her breath stunk. and month's ago when at eye hospital and you have your head in loop thing the eye Doc was sitting a foot away from me on other side and she must have had curry for breakfast.

Got to ask - what is tossing the salad - I have an idea but never heard the saying before. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
It's not disgusting it's naturally evolved over millions of years of mamalian evolution.

But yes, I don't govern what you decide to be disgusting so I guess whatever floats your boat.

Soldato
Not really they cost 99p and you should see the **** that comes off your tongue even when it looks clean. It's disgusting
Trying to find any evidence either way, apparently tongue scrapers have only "tentative" evidence of any benefit and the biggest advocates of their effects are the companies that make them. I've never known any dentist recommend one and neither of the ones we use sell them, either...

I find it odd that professional people don't wear face masks
They REALLY should...!!!
There's only one round here that doesn't... a real back-alley job and it's awful having your gob wide open while his breath swirls around in the back of your throat!! :(
I'd rather have dental surgery in a pub toilet, given the choice!!

Soldato
I always tell people. Bad breath is no joke. Can be a sign of a potentially fatal case of tooth or gum problem. Not kidding. Read about something called Endocarditis.

yep, had bad teeth for a while, had them out and got a denture, but 6 months later, suspected heart attack, rushed into cardiology wing, had the line put in my groin for a stent, discovered infection of the heart lining and valves (Endocarditis) had IV antibiotics, and left after two days well enough to go home, took over a month to get right from it,

IamtbiM.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Bloke I worked with used to stand a foot away from your face to talk to you, I tried leaning against a wall with my legs in a V, he just stood between them. I hated it.

Caporegime
Potentially it also might be nothing to do with bad oral hygiene. If you have bad acid reflux no amount of toothpaste is going to prevent it, and if you do have bad reflux then bad breath is probably lower on your list of things to fret about.

yes can have bad stomach or intenstines and still have bad breathe.

Soldato
There is a guy at work and I can't be anywhere near him. His breath is SO bad, it makes me wretch. He could be stood over the room from me, amongst several other people and his death like dragon breath would seep over like a disgusting fart (but more rotten) and somehow seek out my nostrils as if it intended to find me. It really does smell like rotten flesh, maybe he is a zombie, he repulses me.

Admittedly, I have a serious problem about bad breath though :p

Soldato
Bloke I worked with used to stand a foot away from your face to talk to you, I tried leaning against a wall with my legs in a V, he just stood between them. I hated it.
So he was just flirting with you and it's nothing to do with bad breath?
Simple - Stop leading him on, you cruel little jezebel, with your legs all open and inviting like that!! :p

Back
Top Bottom