US: The Expanse - ** Please use spoiler tags for reveals with TV show or books**

Don
The first season wasn't on Netflix until Nov 2016, almost 1 year after it aired on US TV... I wouldn't hold your breath on S2 airing in the UK any time soon.

Man of Honour
just finished season 1, this is brilliant as are the books. Bit confused why they changed a few minor details as it added nothing, but also didn't takeaway much either so muhh.

Soldato
Loved season 2 and cannot wait for season 3!

It really is a shame it gets held up bringing Season 2 to Netflix UK - it should just air here the same time?!

Did anyone else not think one of the guys on the Venus lander mission (to investigate the Eros crash site) looked a bit like Adam Savage from Mythbusters!?

Man of Honour
It really is a shame it gets held up bringing Season 2 to Netflix UK - it should just air here the same time?!

Delay is ridiculous and no reason for it really - other shows, even with complexities of regional licensing and translations, manage to release episodes digitally to the main markets within 2 days of the main airing.

Man of Honour
August listings up and still its not an entry for the UK :| I'm out of patience now waiting for it to appear on Netflix or any other platform in the UK.

Associate
well the blu-ray of season 2 was released on the 28 of July in the US and it region free. as for Netflix if I remember correctly season 1 didn't hit uk Netflix until at least two to five months after the blu ray released in the US.

Caporegime
August listings up and still its not an entry for the UK :| I'm out of patience now waiting for it to appear on Netflix or any other platform in the UK.
It's stuff like this that drives people into illegal downloads. And, lets be honest, most Sci-Fi fans are fairly tech savvy and know how and where to get their illegal copy.

Associate
well the blu-ray of season 2 was released on the 28 of July in the US and it region free. as for Netflix if I remember correctly season 1 didn't hit uk Netflix until at least two to five months after the blu ray released in the US.

sorry I made a slight mistake it was the 18th of July when season 2 was released on blu-ray same day as season 4 of "the 100". also season 2 of the expanse dvd or blu-ray can be bought off eBay with stock in uk

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Just finished this.

Really like it, however that holden character is the worst of the lot, badly acted and needs to be killed off.

(this is mainly due to his character annoying the hell out of me)

Associate
A friend of mine says he's going to have to since not only is it still not on Netflix's schedule, there's been no mention if it will ever be there.

Permabanned
Just finished this.

Really like it, however that holden character is the worst of the lot, badly acted and needs to be killed off.

(this is mainly due to his character annoying the hell out of me)

Yeah, thats not going to happen. :p

Personally I felt he was way better in the books, though most of the characters are.

Back
Top Bottom