Formula Boinc 2017

Associate
I've got one laptop and one desktop which are my own, both i5's. I don't hang on to my main PC/Laptop very long, although I do tend to accumulate a lot of junk.

I've always got access to plenty of spare resource through work.

Problem with having kit at home is the noise and space.

Last edited:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
If running stuff at work, just make sure you have permission (assuming you are the boss). If nothing else, systems running full tilt cost a bit in electric, but you also don't want them to be slowing down and not doing their proper job.

Associate
I've got one laptop and one desktop which are my own, both i5's. I don't hang on to my main PC/Laptop very long, although I do tend to accumulate a lot of junk.

I've always got access to plenty of spare resource through work.

Problem with having kit at home is the noise and space.

Im on the lookout for server memory :)

Soldato
@Matzo you seem to be doing some pretty nice output on pogs! :) oc.net ramped up there output on pogs , not because we are going to overtake but I think its there project of choice to run this week/month

Xez

Xez

Associate
Hi, my name is Hayley and I am Xez (Rob's) wife.

I just wanted to let you know he passed away on Friday after putting up an amazing fight against the cancer he was diagnosed with. He was pain free and peaceful.

I am just looking through his tablet and had left this forum page open and signed in.

Hope this is ok, just wanted to let you know.

Hayley

Associate
Hi, my name is Hayley and I am Xez (Rob's) wife.

I just wanted to let you know he passed away on Friday after putting up an amazing fight against the cancer he was diagnosed with. He was pain free and peaceful.

I am just looking through his tablet and had left this forum page open and signed in.

Hope this is ok, just wanted to let you know.

Hayley

Sorry to hear this Hayley, we are all thinking of you and your family. Rob was an inspiration and such a brave soul. My condolences.... :(

Soldato
Although we only knew rob via this forum Im felling pretty sad and upset right now. I cant even imagen how you and your family are feeling right now and I wish there was something I could do to change this. I really am sorry

Associate
So very sorry for you loss Hayley. Rob was an inspiration, and our hope of preventing things like this is the primary reason we devote so much of ourselves to Distributed Computing.

PDW

PDW

Associate
I am sorry to hear that sad news Hayley, thank you for letting us know at this difficult time, our thoughts are with you.

Soldato
It's nice of you guys to pop over. Xez was a nice guy and his bravery until the end was unbelievable. I for one will miss the guy as we did speak via email a few times aswell as on the forum

Soldato
Sorry to hear this Hayley, we are all thinking of you and your family. Rob was an inspiration and such a brave soul. My condolences.... :(
I can only add my sincere condolences also - what a Guy - will be sadly missed. My thoughts are with you and the Family.
Mark

Back
Top Bottom