** OCULUS RIFT VR HEADSET SAVE £200 LIMITED PERIOD ONLY **

Associate
The xbone controller is a **** poor vr controller and anyone that says otherwise simply hasn't tried the touch / headset combo yet. I was a little miffed about it until my set arrived and all I can say is wow! I've a 360 controller connected to the pc anyways but haven't touched it once on any game.
To be honest I'm so sold on vr right now that if my cat smashed my rift to pieces I'll buy another tomorrow for full price, it's that good.
May be noob excitement but I'm really that impressed. That robo recall is some game, Google earth VR is life changing almost, the list goes on. I ordered 17th and waited till ocuk sent stock last Friday, but was in Germany till this Tuesday so while their got a duel 1060 6gb and haven't looked back.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys, quick heads up for anyone still sitting on the fence that the price will be going back up in the first week of September!

They've decimated their budget for this year spending a load of their marketing funds on bringing down price to £400. I don't think they'll be in a position to offer such a deal with headline price again until at least mid 2018 and the new financial year. This is the cheapest you will get an Oculus for the next 6 months in my belief so fill yer boots while you can!

Back
Top Bottom