****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Got the Emil II and unlocked the top tier gun for it, can't hit a barn let alone the door !!

My noob crew isn't helping but geez! even close up I can't hit anything.

Associate
Got the Emil II and unlocked the top tier gun for it, can't hit a barn let alone the door !!

My noob crew isn't helping but geez! even close up I can't hit anything.

Yes I am grind8ng through this steaming pile of $#@! Tank too...the top gun needs a pen buff as does the time between each round fired. I only hope the Emile 2 much better.

Associate
I've recently started playing WoT again, enjoying it so far.
I seem to have completely forgotten everything about my previous stint in the game... so I have a whole bunch of tanks in my garage (mostly Tier 5/6) and no idea what I was trying to progress to.

Had a few good games so far, some really bad ones too with negative team mates who moan at every mishap and hardly try to push as a team. I haven't seen any malicious pushing of teammates or intentional team kills, so that's improvement from my past experiences when it happened almost every other game.

I had an interesting experience in a match last night, I think it was the first time I've ever had a downed teammate cheer me on... I was pinned down in a 1v1 in my Leopard vs a TD with it zeroed on my position, took some silly cat and mouse tactics but it eventually misfired and gave an opening to take the win.

Soldato
No no, the Emil I, for me is a great tier VII tank which I always seem to have a decent game in. I think Ademcg didn't realise I was talking about the tier XI Emil II in my post :)

Associate
No no, the Emil I, for me is a great tier VII tank which I always seem to have a decent game in. I think Ademcg didn't realise I was talking about the tier XI Emil II in my post :)
:eek::eek: I see it now (was on mobile earlier) the Emil II is poor?
Oh my , I might stop this annoying grind as if it is not as good as the first (Emil I) then I won't bother with it.

Soldato
To be fair, I haven't unlocked all the modules and my crew is bog standard in the new Emil II. I'm sure once I have at least 2 skills on each crew member it should be a lot better.

The grind will all be worth it once we unlock the superb Kranvagn which by all accounts and games I've watched is really good.

Caporegime
And today..I win 10 out of 12 matches with 1 being a draw (so only a single loss)....how do they work it when it is so extreme ?

It's nuts. Last session I played was the opposite. Lemming teams leading to massive losses. In 1 game we had 5 scouts, 3 of them in 1 platoon that stayed close together. The other 2 who basically suicided at the start of the match. I did more spotting in my t29 than the platoon of 3 did combined.

Soldato
I couldn't agree more. I had a couple of days of it going my way and now things have gone south once again. I honestly couldn't say why. Some teams seems to just dissolve at the merest hint of an enemy to the point where I wonder if they are even firing back.

Associate
I always groan when I see my fellow light tanks all zip off into enemy lines before anyone on the team has a chance to get in a position to shoot.
Worst match I had earlier in the week had the entire team all clumped into a corner of the map... they just made one massive target for the enemy SPG to rain hell on.

Associate
Looks like there are plans for a Super Conqueror to be added at Tier 10 in place of the FV215b in the near future. Not the Chieftain that everyone is looking for, but I'd be happy enough considering I've got enough XP to research the FV215b at the moment and just need a few million credits to buy it. Hopefully I'll get both tanks if I time it correctly, just like people the Foch 155 will be able to soon.

Soldato
I always groan when I see my fellow light tanks all zip off into enemy lines before anyone on the team has a chance to get in a position to shoot.
Worst match I had earlier in the week had the entire team all clumped into a corner of the map... they just made one massive target for the enemy SPG to rain hell on.

You must groan every match. :)

Associate
Yeah, pretty much every match.
Makes me have to work twice as hard when I'm in a light tank...

Seen quite a few SPGs rolling down a cliff lately so they can't be shot at without the enemy tank getting trapped, is that the new norm?

Soldato
Cent I is the biggest tragedy of this game. I want to love it and it feels like it should be one of the greats. But the gun is inaccurate, slow to reload and pens hardly anything. The armour is nowhere near competitive and the mobility doesn't balance these negatives out. Come on Wargaming: it was the best tank in history!

Caporegime
Cent I is the biggest tragedy of this game. I want to love it and it feels like it should be one of the greats. But the gun is inaccurate, slow to reload and pens hardly anything. The armour is nowhere near competitive and the mobility doesn't balance these negatives out. Come on Wargaming: it was the best tank in history!

Yes, but it wasn't Russian so doesn't fit the narrative.

Soldato
Took my JPanther II out for a few battles today and I honestly think it has THE most reliable gun in the game because all you do is point click and things go boom!

Seriously, it has a tier X gun on a tier VIII TD that just seems to pen 9/10 even in top tier games, it's a hidden gem that I never see anyone play.

Anyone else got a tank/TD that just works for them no matter what ?

Associate
I conestly can't remember who it was, but I was watching stream from either Circon or SirFoch a while back and they took the JPanther II out for one battle and said it was their favourite non-turretted TD (couldn't praise it enough) which might tell you something because they normally hate TDs without a turret. Glad to know its decent because I've just got to grind the JPanther I and then I can get it, but it's not on my to-do list at the moment.

Tanks that just work for me no matter what? I don't think I have one. I would've said the Centurion Action X because the armor can work and it's not slow, but yesterday the gun was letting me down big time and it does seem to do this every now and again. ISU-152 is my favourite to play at the moment, being able to pen a JPZ-E100 through the front of the super-structure without premium ammo is quite satisfying, but it's Russian so the gun accuracy does like to let you down a bit more than I'd like.

Back
Top Bottom