Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Oh come on, you don't need to make a fool of yourself with the bonnet up after 12 seconds on the throttle.

Jesus man - this forum hasn't changed. Yikes. Clarkey - have you taken your meds?

FYI - I live in Dallas, Tx and it was 105 out at 7pm last night. So after 3 runs of full throttle for 11 seconds* (not 12), yes, I want her to cool off.

*Stock Charger Hellcat 2017 with Nitto NT555Rs on the back. Pulley upgrade and CF camshaft next. Oh and actual experience of drag racing as this was my second time.

Lovely cars in here as usual. Might just avoid posting from now on :)

Soldato
Jesus man - this forum hasn't changed. Yikes. Clarkey - have you taken your meds?

FYI - I live in Dallas, Tx and it was 105 out at 7pm last night. So after 3 runs of full throttle for 11 seconds* (not 12), yes, I want her to cool off.

*Stock Charger Hellcat 2017 with Nitto NT555Rs on the back. Pulley upgrade and CF camshaft next. Oh and actual experience of drag racing as this was my second time.

Lovely cars in here as usual. Might just avoid posting from now on :)

Why would you avoid posting? Just post and ignore the silly comments. Nice car btw.

Soldato
Oh come on, you don't need to make a fool of yourself with the bonnet up after 12 seconds on the throttle.

I thought you knew about drag racing? Many of the more serious cars have portable fans that they use after each run. Sticking the bonnet up on a 700 bhp car seems totally proportional and appropriate to me.

Back
Top Bottom