PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

bJN

bJN

Soldato
But it would, as mentioned a few times above. teams in a vehicle just have to keep circling and shooting another team. They can keep healing on the move while the other team has to keep looking for cover. Would give vehicle based squads a massive advantage.
Apart from the fact that vehicles go down in mere seconds when a full squad are accurately shooting it. Far too many people go for headshots on vehicles driving by. Four assault rifles firing into the engine block of a UAZ will take it down in two seconds tops.

Soldato
YEa
Apart from the fact that vehicles go down in mere seconds when a full squad are accurately shooting it. Far too many people go for headshots on vehicles driving by. Four assault rifles firing into the engine block of a UAZ will take it down in two seconds tops.

Yea, it takes 43 or so shots from a 5.56 weapon to destroy a UAZ, less for 7.62 so in many ways against a full squad you are more vulnerable in a vehicle as they are so easy to hit and each person only has to hit a maximum of 11 times to destroy a vehicle assuming no 7.62 guns.

Man of Honour

Full squads with half a clue utilise multiple vehicles.

Soldato
Oh yea I get that. But if you're in a vehicle your already at an advantage (unless I'm driving!!) to add the ability to heal while moving only increases that advantage

Soldato
Because it gives the group in the car the option to drive in a wide arch back to the enemy (e.g. around a couple of houses), giving them enough seconds for the passengers to all med up.
If the enemy could keep circling while healing then the one's pinned down are going to end up at a major disadvantage.

That makes sense - I hadn't considered how it could be exploited... :)

Lost a game at #4 last night because of the Groza! I got one out of a crate and was super excited as I've never had one before, but that proved to be my undoing as the final few circles closed in on the firing range and I wasn't prepared for what a bullet-hose it is on full auto. Hey at least I got to fire it before dying :p

Soldato
That makes sense - I hadn't considered how it could be exploited... :)

Lost a game at #4 last night because of the Groza! I got one out of a crate and was super excited as I've never had one before, but that proved to be my undoing as the final few circles closed in on the firing range and I wasn't prepared for what a bullet-hose it is on full auto. Hey at least I got to fire it before dying :p

I've had a groza once and won the game with it! That said, I used it single-shot and tapped fire as it's accurate and deadly when you do that.

Soldato
Managed to kill two guys and grab an M249 earlier, that gun is savage! Ripped into a guy driving a car and blew the poor sod to bits in a matter of seconds and then I got a one shot on a guy behind a rock, instant kill. :D

Permabanned
bit of a random question this...

If you're playing on a third person server but use first person view does it use the same mechanics as you get on first person servers ? I remember first person in third person mode was always clunky as hell and thus I'm wondering if the improvements to first person mode in First person servers carries over to third person servers.

wow that was a mouthful

Soldato
bit of a random question this...

If you're playing on a third person server but use first person view does it use the same mechanics as you get on first person servers ? I remember first person in third person mode was always clunky as hell and thus I'm wondering if the improvements to first person mode in First person servers carries over to third person servers.

wow that was a mouthful

It seems to yes.

I'm still dubious about vaulting I think it'll change the game considerably just not sure if it'll be for the better or worse yet.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom