Recommend New AIO Static Pressure Fans?

Associate
As title says, ideally looking to upgrade and replace the current 120mm Fans on my Corsair H100i GTX, as of right now I'm using the stock fans provided with this AIO (standard grey 120mm SP-Fans) they get the job done though are terribly loud when they get past 1600RPM or so.

Would like some quieter ones ideally that are 3-pin powered for connecting to the motherboard.

I've been looking into getting the slightly quieter SP fans also made by corsair with the little coloured rings/LED's though not entirely sure as of yet.

Would love something that is of decent build quality and subtle colour wise (me just being picky I guess)

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Soldato
I've got Phanteks PH-F120MP PWM on my H100i. Sturdy build (with 5 year warranty), and very quiet for me. Noise isn't a bother when maxed @ 1500-ish RPM. Big improvement over the stock fans. They will work with 3-pin motherboard fan headers, despite being 4-pin PWM. Doesn't your motherboard have at least one 4-pin PWM header though?

There's a ton of other options, just thought I'd share a model I've tried and am pleased with. Bought September 2015, no issues so far.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I've got Phanteks PH-F120MP PWM on my H100i. Sturdy build (with 5 year warranty), and very quiet for me. Noise isn't a bother when maxed @ 1500-ish RPM. Big improvement over the stock fans. They will work with 3-pin motherboard fan headers, despite being 4-pin PWM. Doesn't your motherboard have at least one 4-pin PWM header though?

There's a ton of other options, just thought I'd share a model I've tried and am pleased with.

Ah yes it does, just me making a goof there, current fans are 3-pin all running on 4-pin headers. I put that mistake down to early morning tiredness lol

Back
Top Bottom