**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
No Khabib but Ferguson Vs Lee for the interim LW belt at UFC216.

Big step up for Kevin Lee, I have no love for either fighter so would prefer a double KO but if I had to choose I would prefer Ferguson to win, Lee very slightly pips him in the douchebag stakes.

Associate
No Khabib but Ferguson Vs Lee for the interim LW belt at UFC216.

Big step up for Kevin Lee, I have no love for either fighter so would prefer a double KO but if I had to choose I would prefer Ferguson to win, Lee very slightly pips him in the douchebag stakes.
Will be a good scrap, sounds like they are keeping Khabib for russia then , Khabib v Gaethje maybe? would be awesome :)

Associate
I would assume Gaethje would be fighting Alvarez at the end of TUF? Agree it would be a good fight though.

Perhaps they're eyeing up Conor Vs Khabib for MSG.
Oh yeah forgot about TUF, i guess it all depends on Conor he apparently wants Khabib in russia after mayweather, i cant see him going back to mma, if the ppv sells as expected hes supposed to clear $100 million!

Caporegime
Indeed, I have said on here before I don't think we will see him in MMA again.

He will retire with a considerable amount of money and as a two weight champion even if he never defended the belts (and was stripped of one).

Associate
I think Tony vs Khabib is just one of those fights that will never happen.

UFC 217 is looking good but no one seems to be talking about UFC 215.

DJ vs Ray Borg
Nunes vs Shevchenko
JDS vs Francis Ngannou
RDA vs Neil Magny
Gilbert Melendez vs Jeremy Stephens

Obviously they are not as popular as the fighters on 217 but that card is awesome :D

Soldato
JDS has been pulled from the UFC 215 fight due to a potential doping violation :o

I wonder if anyone will step up to fight Ngannou at short notice or whether the fight will just be pulled. Makes 215 look just that less bit interesting, particularly seeing as I couldn't care less about the flyweight division.

Permabanned
If JDS doped, I'm gutted, as I always thought he was a nice guy. Then again, I don't follow the behind-the-scenes stuff much, so maybe he's not so nice.

Soldato
They are all at it in MMA even Dana White lol. How many fighters like Diaz and Hunt etc have come out and accused them of letting it happen. Everytime Lesnar has stepped in the cage he is roided out of his mind until he finally got tested and failed.
Yet he will still be welcomed back with open arms next year for a super fight against Jones

Associate
JDS' manager said it was a diuretic not a PED. I like that USADA has effectively removed steroids from MMA but to ban JDS because a water pill got in his system 3 weeks before the fight is ridiculous.

Soldato
Press conferences etc now appearing from UFC, Jon Jones suspected of failing a sample taken after the weigh in.

Absolute muppet if true, they need shot of him, he's a crap representative for the sport.

Back
Top Bottom