Marvel's The Punisher

Soldato
It'll be interesting to see how they flesh out the character a bit instead of just going around blasting criminals.

I'm probably wrong but he seems a bit one dimensional to me.

Associate
And they pull out all the stops with Metallica!
As above if they just ' Ennis it 'and his take on the personality of Frank, it would make things decent.

Fingers crossed.

Soldato
I'm looking forward to this. But then, I've looked forward to every Marvel/Netflix show. Starting to lose faith a bit; LC ended badly, IF was just okay, and The Defenders was something of a disaster. Really hoping this one works out well.

My main concern is Marvel/Netflix shows' fondness for brooding. The Punisher doesn't brood. You can't fill half a season with him moping about. If he feels down, he goes out and finds some lowlife to mutilate. I'm a bit worried they're going to lose that, and turn him in to Matt Murdoch with a gun.

Soldato
That is a MUCH better trailer, I'm actually intrigued by it now where as I wasn't fussed before.

Plus the use of Metallica was much better, rather than just playing the song like the 1st trailer (which was a bit rubbish I thought) it now matched the trailer perfectly.

Soldato
I can't wait to see this. I loved him in Daredevil S2 and thought he was a great adversary. Often saw him contemplating and thinking between fights and wanted to know more of his backstory, so I'm looking forward to this for sure. He will always be Shane to me though lol

Back
Top Bottom