Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I've been using Auto Glym - Instant Tyre Dressing but today I bought a bottle of Meguiars Endurance Tire Gel which I'm interested to see if it's worth the extra money. (2 Wheels with Auto Glym and 2 Wheels using Maguiars) Hopefully after a week I'll be able to see the difference.

Soldato
I've been using Auto Glym - Instant Tyre Dressing but today I bought a bottle of Meguiars Endurance Tire Gel which I'm interested to see if it's worth the extra money. (2 Wheels with Auto Glym and 2 Wheels using Maguiars) Hopefully after a week I'll be able to see the difference.

that's my go-to tyre gel :) you can see how it looks above.

I have the AG tyre dressing but I don't like it. First of all it's in the spray bottle, secondly it seems to last 2 days and it's gone.

Soldato
that's my go-to tyre gel :) you can see how it looks above.

I have the AG tyre dressing but I don't like it. First of all it's in the spray bottle, secondly it seems to last 2 days and it's gone.

Looks great. After application they look identical but as you mention it's the longevity that counts! It smells unreal for those who sniff tyres which is a pro i guess :cool:

Soldato

I've also ordered a bottle of the endurance gel, so I'll let you know how it works out!

Soldato
It's pricey to use every wash and most the reacting iron could be washed off first meaning the fallout remover would be more concentrated for the tougher stuff. Guess that wouldn't be as purple though.

it's not that expensive.

I buy the 5ltr pack and fill up a 500ml bottle which lasts me 2-3 washes.

so 10 bottles/5ltr container 20-30 washes which is enough for a year and costs £50.

pressure washing before only really adds to the work if I'm honest as you got to -;

pressure wash each wheel
spray on cleaner/agitate if needed
pressure wash again

whereas cleaner on filthy wheels and pressure wash cuts out one step.

Caporegime
Thought I'd try Gyeon Wetcoat in between waxes, the difference it makes is incredible. Makes drying the car so much easier as most of the water just sheets off, so I cause less swirls when drying.

Really easy to apply, just wash the car, rinse, mist the wet panel with Wetcoat then rinse off with a power washer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom