******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
This looks real, its so well done.

DH1ps_BRXYAANA-_P.jpg_large.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DH1psBRXYAANA-P.jpg:large

Caporegime
Associate
Great they got a new fog system, just got to go back and convert all the old fog to the new stuff, then make sure the lights work. On another note i am still looking forward to this but it does seem that it will never really come to light. Next on the list will be new doors, new tiles, new drinks, new cloths, new faces, new ships, new planets, new stars, new moons etc etc, then we will get 3.0 as soon has they have made a pass on a few things, they want it come out just as much as we do lol

Soldato
Great they got a new fog system, just got to go back and convert all the old fog to the new stuff, then make sure the lights work. On another note i am still looking forward to this but it does seem that it will never really come to light. Next on the list will be new doors, new tiles, new drinks, new cloths, new faces, new ships, new planets, new stars, new moons etc etc, then we will get 3.0 as soon has they have made a pass on a few things, they want it come out just as much as we do lol

:p

Sort of what I was thinking. Not having a set 'ship by date' means they will be forever updating stuff as its taking years to release.

Soldato
OP
:p

Sort of what I was thinking. Not having a set 'ship by date' means they will be forever updating stuff as its taking years to release.

it only got crowdingfunding because of the lack of a cut off date imho that's a publisher thing, people want the game to push the boundaries not be tied to a specific do X by Z date. Lots of people can't understand that but if you look at most backers we're cool with it as long as we can see progress.

Associate
So I got carried away and bought a better ship... Then an extra ship.... And then a ship that wasn't finished..... And then I thought wheres my £450 gone. And then it seems to be we've rewritten all the game and now its bugged and you have to wait a while.... Longer.
So I read this article
http://gamasutra.com/blogs/MattBrad...tizen_Has_a_Huge_Development_Cost_Problem.php
and it made me decide to just wait till theres something substantial to play. I asked for a refund and got it. I'll now back the game with a basic package and just wait.... And not upgrade my ship... Or buy another... Or one that I can fall through.
Hope it takes off but I just wish they would slow down and fix things first before rewriting and rewriting.

Back
Top Bottom