Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Well I am going to be returning my mBP 15" I'm afraid. It's not a bad machine, in fact it's a great machine, but I am hugely disinterested in the touch bar - they keyboard isn't my cup of tea (very easy to type on, but don't like it for some reason) and the trackpad is abnormally large whilst it has good palm rejection I still find myself typing in a way which will not doubt begin to hurt due to wanting to stay away from the trackpad.

Get a refurb model with good specs without the touchbar nonsense and supersize trackpad.

Soldato
Not so much as purchased but given to me by NHS - There was no way I could wear the old ones - Those molded to you ear shape hurt like hell so didn't wear them.

These are like my shooting ear plugs - once in I forget their in. - Only down side is my car makes all funny noises and it's worrying - silence is bliss some times

413523700.jpg

Soldato
yea, this was something I was very unsure about, as I like a full size keyboard, but it was really hard to find a wireless/ bluetooth mechanical keyboard. It feels nice... although it does feel quite small and I've already tried to used the non-existent number pad.

I have a wired Corsair one coming too and I'll see which I prefer.

Soldato
Er yeah, so one of these. 1992 GT2 1.8 8v on 32/34 Weber carbs. Keep fit windows and sunroof, proper old school! The paint is amazing, Royal Blue Metallic. Looks black until you get close up. Recent suspension overhaul, refurbished 15" steel wheels, fuel filler rot pre-empively repaired. Colour coded bumpers. Pulls well, doesn't wander, brakes work - happy days

YBK419H.jpg

Back
Top Bottom