8Pack approved AMD Ryzen [email protected], 1800X performance smashing bundle :-)

Associate
Hi,

Got my Taichi bundle (Sans Cooler) on Tuesday and built up with the AMD cooler at stock speed (Waiting for mounting hardware for my air cooler).
Squeaky bum time doing the BIOS update to 3.00, but plain sailing from there.

Devastated to see it has been discounted today though :)

Associate
Got my bundle working with memory at 3333Mhz cl14 timings
But i have some bother from fan header 3
Will not control the RPM for the water pump
Almost made me send back the 240 8 pack liquid cooler
It works on the cpu optional header
Overall quite happy

Edit:fan 3 header is faulty on my motherboard
Not sending back for this

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
On asrock I use the fan header nearest the 8 pin cpu power plug for aio. Works fine. Force it in bios to full speed or set as water cooling pump.

On Asus use the fan header next to cpu and cpu optional.

Associate
@8 Pack Any chance of updated profiles for the asus 1501 bios, possibly with 3200 ram settings?

@8 Pack Hi, I would also like to second this request please for the updated OC profile compatible with the 1501 bios (on the ASUS board) 32GB RAM @3000Mhz.

I'm planning on buying a couple more of these bundles to replicate the same build again, so your help would be much appreciated.

Soldato
got my 8-pack ram ready to go

DTqNCLm.jpg

Hoping I luck out with the 1700 on the Hero board but 3466hz and 4.8 Ghz would be happy days

On a side note, thought about doing an RGB version of your ram? just have the RGB strip underneath the top part and only light being advisable would be from light being forced out of the holes in the sides. would look cool and different from everyone else's design of being on top of the ram

Last edited:
Associate
Hello 8pack! Can I ask why the x370 taichi bundle is so expensive and can I have a decision to remove water cooler cause I have one for my pc build, Thanks!

Soldato
Hello 8pack! Can I ask why the x370 taichi bundle is so expensive and can I have a decision to remove water cooler cause I have one for my pc build, Thanks!

Did you pick the option for OCUK to test and build it for you. If you click the link to build it yourself it's cheaper and the option to remove cooler is there.

Associate
I did the one where I build it and it comes with no option to change cooler so I'm confused also price Is 743 for the combo whereas ch6 is 100 pounds cheaper with everything

Back
Top Bottom