US: Narcos

Soldato
Watched the first 2 episodes earlier, feel like they should have changed the intro music now we've moved on from Pablo.

Decent start and the end of episode 1 was not expecting that at all.

Associate
Is this in 4K for regular netflix subscription? I watched S1 and 2 in 4k but I heard now you need a more expensive subscription for 4k

Last edited:
Associate
season 3 caught me off guard...so that is a welcome surprise

i enjoyed the first 2 seasons, however i am not as excited about this season.
im sure il get into it once i start watching

Soldato
Indeed, I felt it was better than Season 2 but not quite as good as Season 1. Definitely a step in the right direction and hopefully next season will continue to improve :)

Soldato
Watched the last 2 episodes, I enjoyed it sempt more tense and the killings came across far more brutal than the first 2 seasons. Left it very open for season 4 if it gets the go ahead.

Permabanned
Finished it last night, what a show and so tense in the last couple of episodes. I was a bit worried before starting it without Escobar but it turned out just as great.

Soldato
Finished S3 over the weekend. It was very good, I was also expecting it to be not as good without Pablo but the standard was still great! Very tense the whole way through

Soldato
Just finished season 3 and loved it - really good!

Was rooting for Jorge but it didn't half get tense in the second half of the season!

I really like Javier Peña - he's played so well as I wasn't sure just him on his own this season was going to work but it really did (loved the voice overs he does too!).

Here's hoping for a 4th season :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Maybe Steve Murphy wasn't around after Escobar in the Cali days? He moved back to the US afterwards.
Yeah. The show is based on real events, so they cannot force the blonde guy into the script if the real person (Steve Murphy) had nothing to do with taking the Cali down.

You lost some of your coolness making such suggestion Adam :p

Caporegime
Yeah. The show is based on real events, so they cannot force the blonde guy into the script if the real person (Steve Murphy) had nothing to do with taking the Cali down.

You lost some of your coolness making such suggestion Adam :p

It is based but only loosely. Colonel Carrillo didn't even exist but was quite a big part in the first series.

Soldato
It is based but only loosely. Colonel Carrillo didn't even exist but was quite a big part in the first series.

It's not as loose as you might think, Carrillo was based on Hugo Martinez. But yes, over dramatised. But since both agents had input in the show (consulted) they couldn't really continue with Murphy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom