Best mouse for FPS games around £50?

Caporegime
While I still love my M65 the left button has started being troublesome tonight. On the verge of two years old and it's started multiple clicking when I have it held down or double clicking when I click once.

Associate
OP
I've just ordered the EC2-A. Done some research on what grip I use (didn't know anything about this stuff til now) and the EC2-A is recommended a lot for small/medium hands and for claw grip.

This will be my first pro gaming mouse so I'm looking forward to seeing the difference.

The most I've ever spent on a mouse was a £15 keyboard/mouse combo :D

Last edited:
Associate
I've just ordered the EC2-A. Done some research on what grip I use (didn't know anything about this stuff til now) and the EC2-A is recommended a lot for small/medium hands and for claw grip.

This will be my first pro gaming mouse so I'm looking forward to seeing the difference.

The most I've ever spent on a mouse was a £15 keyboard/mouse combo :D
What made you pick the EC2-A over the Zowie FK2 or Logitech G Pro / G203? The EC2-A looks to be about 10-11 grams heavier, and more suited to a medium hand.

After much reading I've ordered the Logitech G203. I tried the G403 wireless but the bump at the back meant I naturally angled the mouse diagonally and not straight. It was also too big / too heavy for me. I've also tried the G900 but that was even bigger / heavier.

Associate
OP
What made you pick the EC2-A over the Zowie FK2 or Logitech G Pro / G203? The EC2-A looks to be about 10-11 grams heavier, and more suited to a medium hand.

After much reading I've ordered the Logitech G203. I tried the G403 wireless but the bump at the back meant I naturally angled the mouse diagonally and not straight. It was also too big / too heavy for me. I've also tried the G900 but that was even bigger / heavier.

I just did some research on sizes and EC2-A was mentioned as being good for small/medium hands and for claw grip. It's also high on that guys YouTube channel list and a few others.

I have tried the mouse for a few hours and it's very good, feels comfortable, well built and accurate. I can already tell a difference (getting a lot more kills now in PuBG).

I just bought the Logitech G203, one of the best mice I've ever owned!, (came from Razer Copperhead), I never even new it was such a popular 'budget' mouse, I just bought it because it was local to me.

It's fantastic for medium to small hands, nice matt finish, not that horrid rubber coating that eventually rubs away, the sensor feels amazing, really smooth but also precise, no angle snapping and little to no acceleration perceived.

The tactile feedback on the left and right buttons feels really nice and clicky, quite loud, perfect mouse for claw grip, and good for palm grip on smaller hands, the only real negative I can find is the scroll wheel doesn't feel fantastic, feels a little cheap but I can live with that.

And lastly the RGB lighting is a nice bonus, bright and seems to be of good quality, transitions between the colours very well and smoothly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom