Playstation Plus

Soldato
I was really enjoying Second Son. I remember seeing adverts for it at the time.
I launched it to "take a look" and 4hrs later I stopped playing. Unfortunately, I was really enjoying it and then alas hit a point where I cannot proceed.
I'm not your "best gamer" in the world, I doubt I could even be considered "that good" but I just cannot get past "He Who Dwells".
I just don't know, I know what needs to be done, but the combination of having to dodge so many attacks and leap from platform to platform means I'm never getting the opportunity to hit him! On the couple of occasions I've got past the first phase, I've then failed to get from the sinking platforms to the new ones, and have died in the lava.

After many, many failed attempts I'm going to have to put this one on hold for a while. I've completed all of the collectable and combat achievements, cleared out the DUP from everywhere except the final drone area (which you cannot get until the end of the game).
Anyway, that is purely me lacking ability I feel, it is a great game.

Associate
I have been too busy playing Elite Dangerous or co-op Borderlands Pre-Sequel to try any monthly games until today. My daughter and I had a 'quick' go on Child of Light and we are both enamored by the visual style and game play of it. Such a simple interface, fantastic voice acting but surprisingly challenging combat when faced with large and multiple opponents. I haven't played anything like it in years, well worth a go if you haven't tried it.

* Edited for some very weird auto correct choices my Note4 has been making since a recent updatE. < Like that odd choice of capitalisation.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was considering it but when MS said all their games are coming to Windows 10, I thought it would be better for me to get a Windows gaming device (new laptop in my case). There's no way I would ditch my PS4 Pro though. There are so many great titles not to be found elsewhere.

So it really all depends on how I get on with Windows gaming again. If there are too many problems (as I read here and on the Steam forums all the time it seems) then I'll be getting one.

Soldato
I was considering it but when MS said all their games are coming to Windows 10, I thought it would be better for me to get a Windows gaming device (new laptop in my case). There's no way I would ditch my PS4 Pro though. There are so many great titles not to be found elsewhere.
This what I agree on the titles well quite a few more exclusive than Xbox.

Uncharted is the game I love.

What your pick?

Xbox I use to prefer for it Xbox Live gold they give better games away and I found it online gaming more stable but is this worth the £450 is what I don’t know

Back
Top Bottom