*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
Nothing too special from the reset for me, however I may replace ny stamina and firearms mods with haste if the rolls are higher than what I have.

@GAM8LE you remember in the early days we speculated that the DZ always gave higher rolled items than elsewhere? Is this something you've been able to find out from data mining, or was it all in our heads?

Soldato
Nothing too special from the reset for me, however I may replace ny stamina and firearms mods with haste if the rolls are higher than what I have.

@GAM8LE you remember in the early days we speculated that the DZ always gave higher rolled items than elsewhere? Is this something you've been able to find out from data mining, or was it all in our heads?

Was all in our heads mate lol The only "quality" scaler in the files relates to power level which is hard coded to what we already know, level 34/33/32 etc - doesn't relate to level of rolls :)

Nothing about the news from the last state of the game here? What do people think of the DZ changes?

DZ changes are interesting but I think I need to see them. We PVP a lot in this game, and the accidental rogue is annoying, but this seems a bit care bearish.

Notes below from SOTG:
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/6yqwyd/state_of_the_game_september_7th_2017/

1.8 is going to be amazing I think with the Skirmish and new areas. Cant wait to get my hands on the PTS files and see everything that is changing

Back
Top Bottom