Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Man of Honour
Yes, it is, but I still bought them (cheaper, as they were technically second hand) as I couldn't believe the difference over the cheap ones when on the motorway.

Same friend I bought the others from had something like this done, for a similar price. He had his earphones moulded into them though too.

True, it's hard to put a price on your health if the cheap ones didn't work well on the motorway for you.

Caporegime
What plugs are they?

These.

Important note re. ear plugs:

Disposable ear plugs have to be fully inserted in to the ear to work properly. If you know how to put them in correctly you'll know exactly what I'm talking about, but the amount of people I have to correct at work for not using them properly is astonishing. They're pointless unless used correctly. This page covers it. Basically the plug must be rolled as small as it'll go and shoved all the way in, until the end "catches" on your ear, which is what holds them in place. There should be no part of the plug protruding at all, if it is it's wrong. MAKE SURE YOU USE THEM CORRECTLY. Seriously, you have one pair of ears and unless you want tinnitus later on in life, do it right.

Anyway, enough lecturing, if anyone wants a few packs of these 3M jobbies to try out, drop me a trust with your address and I'll mail some out.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Bikestop, I think it was even a bit cheaper than eBay at the time. Only a few minutes away, so it was a no brainer. :p

Associate
Still can't figure it out!

You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Diddums.

:(

Maybe I'm too noobular. Nae bother.

Back
Top Bottom