Destiny 2

Associate
How you guys managing to get bright engrams? Is it end game stuff? So far unlocked up to planet three (nessus?) and level 12.

Found a dust shard but no use for it yet from what I can tell

Gaining levels after level 20 rewards a Bright engram

Completed the NF (not the quest version). Had about 30 seconds left on the clock so no idea how I'd do it with 5 mins to spare

img]

Soldato
Played Destiny 1 a lot then sort of fell off a cliff, bought this and probably going to get into it again. Just finishing up the Campaign.

Soldato
Im finding the campaign really hard. Is there an easy mode ? I keep dying and getting frystrated doing it again and again....

Edit - Just done the bit i was stuck on.. I think my old man reactions need tuning for this game.... lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Should be arriving tomorrow, got posted in 3 hours when I bought it from the bay. I won't know what to do first! Are there challenges? Like " Do X number of times" ?

Associate
I'm about to farm heroic events/strikes for the next hour or two. If 2 people want to join, add armoursingh and I'll pop a Fireteam Medallion for the xp/loot drop boost once we're in a fireteam

Associate
I'm about to farm heroic events/strikes for the next hour or two. If 2 people want to join, add armoursingh and I'll pop a Fireteam Medallion for the xp/loot drop boost once we're in a fireteam
You on PS4 or Xbox One buddy? Think your PS4... If anyone is on Xbox one and fancies some farming, I'll be around this evening for a couple of hours or so from around 19:30

Soldato
The Cayde mission was great. Loving the campaign. Survival in PvP is so good. All in all I'm really pleased with it so far. The gun sounds are fantastic. Music overall is as awesome as ever.

Associate
Just beat a pre-made team with a PUG in the competitive Crucible after drawing 3-3. Makes it so much more satisfying after they used emotes every time they killed someone. :D

Got a nice assault rifle from the weekly Crucible quest too.

Soldato
Completed the story, now just need to grind for the raids :(

D2 is much better and lots of ways to level up so it felt less grindy to me.

Anyone play on PS4. Anyone looking to group up at times?

There is a lot of PS4 players in this thread, feel free to add me on my PSN. Raids are usually organised in the thread but feel to invite or just join my party is you see me on.

I managed to hit 280 earlier so think I'm raid ready :) though hopefully the weekly reset Tuesday will net a few more powerful engrams from milestones. I only hit 280 on one set of guns so need some more to give me options for the raid.

Soldato
Im finding the campaign really hard. Is there an easy mode ? I keep dying and getting frystrated doing it again and again....

Edit - Just done the bit i was stuck on.. I think my old man reactions need tuning for this game.... lol

You and me both. Though I don't think it's that hard. I just need to stop thinking 'I've got this' when the last, named enemy is on 3% only for me to go splat due to being cocky.

Back
Top Bottom