M-ATX Availability for Ryzen

Permabanned
Hello, I just had a new case delivered for a small form factor build I'm doing and I'm limited to either an ITX or M-ATX motherboard, The problem is that I'm struggling to find a decent M-ATX board.

Has anyone else done a Ryzen M-ATX build and did you find an X370 or are you using an A320 or B350 board and what's it like?

The Asus TUF-B350M-PLUS-GAMING & the MSI B350 Mortar Artic look okay but OCUK stocks neither for some reason.

Permabanned
OP
The Asrock B350 matx board is decent. I tried when testing my ram without issues. 3200c14 easy.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asro...am4-ddr4-micro-atx-motherboard-mb-154-ak.html

Itx z370 asrock fatality I tried and can also recommend with my memory if you want maximum efficiency and mem speed.

Thank's for the advice, I just ordered this motherboard and a 1700x, I want to get two 8gb sticks of 3200 mhz memory and was looking at this as I have a white Corsair AIR240 case and a black and white theme in mind is it a good option or should I consider something else?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...hannel-kit-white-cmk16gx4m2b32-my-486-cs.html

Thank's again.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/gala...t-white-hof4cxlbs3200h14hd162k-my-002-kf.html ??

Soldato
Hello, I just had a new case delivered for a small form factor build I'm doing and I'm limited to either an ITX or M-ATX motherboard, The problem is that I'm struggling to find a decent M-ATX board.

Has anyone else done a Ryzen M-ATX build and did you find an X370 or are you using an A320 or B350 board and what's it like?

The Asus TUF-B350M-PLUS-GAMING & the MSI B350 Mortar Artic look okay but OCUK stocks neither for some reason.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £98.45
(includes shipping: £10.50)

I think the TUF is a ver new board on the market, OCUK might stock it soon

Permabanned
OP
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £98.45
(includes shipping: £10.50)

I think the TUF is a ver new board on the market, OCUK might stock it soon

Fortunately these motherboards aren't overly expensive so if a better option does release I'll be willing to switch it out.
I was expecting to see a ROG board, I'm pretty sure there was M-ATX version when I got my current Z97 Hero m\b but they're definitely a lack of options so far.
I've never had an Asrock board before so I'm interested in seeing what it's bio's is like.

Soldato
Fortunately these motherboards aren't overly expensive so if a better option does release I'll be willing to switch it out.
I was expecting to see a ROG board, I'm pretty sure there was M-ATX version when I got my current Z97 Hero m\b but they're definitely a lack of options so far.
I've never had an Asrock board before so I'm interested in seeing what it's bio's is like.

its the case of , Ryzen was untested waters so they didnt put a lot of resources into it, now its a hot seller, and what makes it funny is B350 are just as good as the x370 option , look around here and for £1500 and lower systems we all pretty much recommend b350 systems lol.

I have a feeling when 2nd gen comes around, which will use same socket- vendors might put more resources for launch

Permabanned
OP
The Asrock B350 matx board is decent. I tried when testing my ram without issues. 3200c14 easy.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asro...am4-ddr4-micro-atx-motherboard-mb-154-ak.html

Itx z370 asrock fatality I tried and can also recommend with my memory if you want maximum efficiency and mem speed.

Hi, I was hoping to confirm I'm thinking right regarding this m/b.

I built the rig today but the graphics card does not fit in the case so when I saw a dvi and HDMI connector on the back of the motherboard I tried both to see if I could get to the Motherboard bio's or even better get to instal windows on it. But I get nothing then I thought APU's that must be why thew connectors are there. Am I right and am I unable to use then with Ryzen?

I just built a ryzen 5 1600 system for a friend with the asrock pro4 matx mobo, very impressed with it really.

I like the board and was impressed that it has 2 M.2 connectors on it, One at 32x that will take advantage of something like the M.2 Polaris with 3000/1500 read and writes and one regular M.2. At the moment I only have one 256gb M.2 but I'd like to get a Polaris at some point as a boot drive, I've got an Intel 600 which isn't bad but the Polaris more than double the performance on tap. OCUK had a 256gb Polaris as the deal of the day last week I wish I'd grabbed one now.

Back
Top Bottom