Team Xtreem 8Pack edition now in stock 4133mhz kit OC results within.

Associate
The 3600 for me pretty much always fine c16 3466mhz stock volts and timings on Ryzen.

Nice I have brought my pc to work so when the bits arrive I'll get it built and re-install windows, then start the testing tomorrow!

I have 2x 1700x & 1x 1700, what's a good oc for the volts I can aim for when testing them?

Thanks

Soldato
Just a more premium spreader. Really beefy feel. Still totally neutral design.

Not required purely for looks and our own design. I preferred this higher quality of spreader for the crazy high end premium kits. I did not feel low profile is needed for customers who will most probably be water cooling. I felt premium look more important.

I mean if you require 4k+ OC the 3866mhz modules can do it no problem on Intel 18-20 or 19-20 absolutely no problem. Even C17 is often no issue.

Ok, fair enough it's your design! Are they stuck to chips like common RAM or screwed trapping the PCB? Just in case I want to swap out the spreader etc.

Edit: think it looks like screwed from pictures?

Cheers

Last edited:
Associate
Why not Yeah.
OK I'll get it loaded on tomorrow and go from there.

Thanks for your help so far.

Edit -

3.9Ghz was stable all night
3200Mhz mem speed
1.37v
Bios 1002

Will update the bios now and load your profile

**Update

Updated bios, 4Ghz it just doesn't like even with the 1.45v Core, windows boots but any stress tests it shuts off.

Don't think i'll bother testing the other CPUs, 3.9Ghz @ 1.37 seems good?

Your ram has worked flawlessly and looks great.

Another update, struggling with stability on this new bios version.

Last edited:
Associate
So far my day seems like a complete waste - tested both 1700X, both were rubbish, unless I was missing something.....

1700 back in, running bios 9920 after having zero success with the 1501 official one.

Trying to dial back in at 3.9 then will play with ram.

I wish I had remained on the old bios and just got on with it at 3.9/3200mhz :)

Will report back with progress.

Associate
Ok hopefully last post -

I'm running Bios 9920 and I am back solid at 3.9Ghz / 1.365 vCore / 3200Mhz - I haven't played around any more with the ram, going to leave it like this for now and enjoy it.

The difference between the i7 I had is very strange, best way to describe is that it feels far smoother, tabbing out of games is like changing between your tabs on an internet browser.

Thanks for everyones help!

Back
Top Bottom