** TIME TO GET TRIIGGERED BY VERTAGEAR **

Soldato
I bought the 275 today from the shop. Its a nice quality chair and it should be. Will take me getting used to be it has better support than these racing style seats.

Only gripe is a wish the arm rests would go a little higher so I could have them level with my desk without needing to sit so high up.

All in all a good chair and should last me a few years.

Soldato
My Triigger 350 (standard black) is arriving tomorrow, hope it lives up to the hype (and price)

Mine didn't.

I bought the 350SE and it looks awesome, but the front mesh bent inwards that pinched my leg. Was very disappointing and seems to be design issue imho. Vertsagear and OCUK say it's normal? It's not normal to pinch the back of your leg though:(

I bought a used herman miller aeron instead. Much better choice. I love it and it's so comfortable.

Hope yours is ok? Let us know how you get on after a few days owning it.

Associate
I bought the 350SE and it looks awesome, but the front mesh bent inwards that pinched my leg. Was very disappointing and seems to be design issue imho. Vertsagear and OCUK say it's normal? It's not normal to pinch the back of your leg though:(

My 350 just arrived and there is an issue with the front of the seat. The cusion at the very front is harder than the mesh, so when you sit, the back of leg above the knee is pinched. It is really uncofportable and gives me dead legs.
Anyone experienced this?

CEYldvw.jpg

Soldato
My 350 just arrived and there is an issue with the front of the seat. The cusion at the very front is harder than the mesh, so when you sit, the back of leg above the knee is pinched. It is really uncofportable and gives me dead legs.
Anyone experienced this?

CEYldvw.jpg

OMG mate just like what happened to mine. It pinched my legs it hurt. Sent mine back for a refund. That's a issue Vertagear needs to address.

Glad I went for a Herman Miller Aeron instead. I don't have these issues it's a great chair used and cost half the price of the 350 se

Last edited:
Associate
Because the seat cushion doesn't have enough support where your hand is and sinks, the front lip having less give puts pressure behind the leg above the knee cutting of the blood supply.
The front lip would need to form with your body weight to alleviate that. which it looks like it doesn't and you are basically sinking into a net with a ridge at the front. they need to form the front edge so it extends further and curls under gradually rather than have a cut off what looks like 50cm or so from the front edge.

Associate
That's a pretty serious design flaw.
Vertagear replied, said I may need to adjust the chair, which is obvoiusly not understanding the problem. I am going to have to return it, I'm afraid, though I really do like this chair otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom