***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Could someone recommend me a nice setup on a budget, my Lost Vape Triade DNA250 went missing at my house party a few weeks ago and I have only just noticed as I have decided I want to go back on the vape in order to stop smoking as I hate it.

I have a Smok TFV12 in my draw that luckily wasn't on it, but I am seriously annoying about the LVT, I paid £100 for it on offer on gearbest ages ago and it has sat collecting dust ever since.

Anyways pretty skint and looking to stop smoking, my thing I used to really hate about vaping was I could never find a flavour I liked and felt like I was throwing money away constantly... Any ideas?

Smoant Charon // https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10022491/7361403-authentic-smoant-charon-218w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod
Desire Mad Dog GTA // https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10038336/8324402-authentic-desire-mad-dog-gta-tank-atomizer

What flavours do you like? Fruits, Bakery, Tobacco? World's your oyster if you go down the DIY route mate.

Soldato
Good morning fine people,

I've decided I fancy picking up a squonk mod, but not sure what to pick up so any recommendations would be most welcome, willing to spend around 150 if necessary, it doesn't have to come with an RDA as i can just put the squonk pin in one of my current RDA's but equally i don't mind if it does, needs to go to a decent power rating, currently I use a Hexohm V3 and a broadside mech mod, and run most of my coils between 0.1 and 0.3 ohms, so any recommendations will be much appreciated.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

I've decided I fancy picking up a squonk mod, but not sure what to pick up so any recommendations would be most welcome, willing to spend around 150 if necessary, it doesn't have to come with an RDA as i can just put the squonk pin in one of my current RDA's but equally i don't mind if it does, needs to go to a decent power rating, currently I use a Hexohm V3 and a broadside mech mod, and run most of my coils between 0.1 and 0.3 ohms, so any recommendations will be much appreciated.

Save your money. Squonking is pointless imo.

Associate
Smoant Charon // https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10022491/7361403-authentic-smoant-charon-218w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod
Desire Mad Dog GTA // https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10038336/8324402-authentic-desire-mad-dog-gta-tank-atomizer

What flavours do you like? Fruits, Bakery, Tobacco? World's your oyster if you go down the DIY route mate.

I'm thinking sweet flavours, I tried loads of fruits in the past seemed to get bored of them as I do with actual fruit lol. Tobacco may be a good shout also.
That looks to be a perfect setup. Will order when I get home.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I'm thinking sweet flavours, I tried loads of fruits in the past seemed to get bored of them as I do with actual fruit lol. Tobacco may be a good shout also.
That looks to be a perfect setup. Will order when I get home.

I only really make fruit liquids now. You've gotta keep the flavours simple imo; kiwi & watermelon, apple & blackcurrant, grape & pear etc. Currently trying out a Grapeade, tastes exactly like Welch's grape juice to me.

Tobacco wise, try RY4 Nutzilla by FlavourArt. Should be available as a ready to go liquid or as a concentrate if you want to go down the mixing yourself route.

I also forgot to mention, that Mad Dog GTA is a rebuildable. No pre-built coil heads or anything like that. Super easy to build though. Doesn't stop wicking.

I generally find that RDA's give better flavour, vapour production and have bigger build decks than the RTA's I have (griffin 25, Aromamizer supreme v2, Avocado 24)

Try the Mad Dog GTA I linked above. Airflow like an RDA. Massive build deck & wicking channels. Flavour is great too.

My experience with Squonking is that you will always over-fill it. The bottles are usually crap quality so when you squeeze the bottle to juice it, the excess juice stays in your deck and doesn't go back into the bottle. Especially with thicker liquids.

Soldato
My experience with Squonking is that you will always over-fill it. The bottles are usually crap quality so when you squeeze the bottle to juice it, the excess juice stays in your deck and doesn't go back into the bottle. Especially with thicker liquids.

Guess you don't know how to do it properly.

I never have this problem. I use a squonk mod every day, my favourite rda is the pulse 24.
Awesome bit of kit and the flavour is far superior to any tank system!

Last edited:
Soldato
vandyvapes new pulse bf box mod is kind of tempting for trying squonking, any thoughts?
I should probably just learn to use my archon first.

that mad dog looks nice in blue (my archon is blue so id like to match, ish.. might just go black and get a skin).

One thing that narks me is everyone says something else is the dog's nuts, mate at work swears by the kylin, etc etc.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Guess you don't know how to do it properly.

I never have this problem. I use a squonk mod every day, my favourite rda is the pulse 24.
Awesome bit of kit and the flavour is far superior to any tank system!

Lol

vandyvapes new pulse bf box mod is kind of tempting for trying squonking, any thoughts?
I should probably just learn to use my archon first.

that mad dog looks nice in blue (my archon is blue so id like to match, ish.. might just go black and get a skin).

One thing that narks me is everyone says something else is the dog's nuts, mate at work swears by the kylin, etc etc.

Yeah I got the blue one. That's the vaping world though isn't it, new tank/rda etc. comes out and it's the newest and best thing to hit the market. Until something else comes out and people jump to that. I genuinely do like the Mad Dog.

Associate

If you can find a pico squeeze squonker. Good forInexpensive and if your trying out squonking for the first time it is a good indication whether your into it.
It fires to 0.2omhs, single 18650. I use a few for my single coil rda (hadaly, derringer). Good little pocket rocket imo.

Soldato
My yearly vape mail upgrade has arrived, 2 new attys that will see me through the next year or so.
Serpent MMM
Simple build, absolute hog on the juice, but good taste and vapour though I find it fiddly top filling sometimes.

OBS engine nano, easily the best atty for me so far, absolute joy to build, so many nice little touches and great flavour and vapour, so impressed with the taste I have spent a fortune at FA on new flavours that will arrive next week.

Associate
Christ, didn't realise it was £70.

Looking for babys first RTA, something easy to build on - what would you go with?

I love my new reload clone it's built really well and have had no trouble with the threads.
It's finally replaced my serpent and am loving the flavour. If it's your first tank it is easy to build on but I would recommend a serpent to as it's single coil and easy to wick. Still loving both and my rdta box. It's all I need.
I don't think I could bring myself to spend 70pounds on an rta. My clone set me back 15 from a UK supplier.

Associate
Got a Smok Priv V8 at the market today, got the kit, a Samsung 25R battery, 2 80ml bottles of nice smelling juice I think I will like (i was very weird with juice when I vaped a year ago) and 2x nic shots, a 1 bay battery charger for £45 which imo is a really good deal.

Need to stop on the cigs again, and get back on the vape :D

Need to find where my Lost Vape Triade DNA250 but guess thats not happening anytime soon, guess its gone...

Anywho I think the vape urge is back...

Back
Top Bottom