Destiny 2

Associate
Trying for the mida too. Can't find any blue scout rifles. Damn.

Finally got one. The next part of the quest wasn't so bad and can be done pretty quickly.

Just had my first Crucible match with the MIDA. Takes a bit of getting used to, having used mainly Auto Rifles, but damn it packs a punch.

Associate
Damn those hounds of hell , we ended our run having not finished that encounter.

So far I’ve been really disappointed with the raid , it looks spectacular but looks to be quite light on bosses.

Hopefully there’s a ton of stuff that’s not been uncovered

Soldato
Finally got one. The next part of the quest wasn't so bad and can be done pretty quickly.

Just had my first Crucible match with the MIDA. Takes a bit of getting used to, having used mainly Auto Rifles, but damn it packs a punch.
The sub machine gun air shoot part ? I've got some armour that suspends me in the air if I aim my weapon while using dawnbreaker. :p so that should be the easy part for me :D

Associate
Good night on the raid last night guys, sorry I had to go to bed at 1am but needed at least 5 hours sleep before work. :o
I am finishing early evening time over the weekend if want push and try to finish it.

Soldato
Yeah great fun last night.. I'm tired and in the bad books but it was worth it!

I'm going to try and get on for a bit tonight.. I don't wanna stretch my luck tbh.. but there are sooooo many secrets underneath that I wanna look for!!

Pity you need six to look around tho.. can do the first lever section with two but the second needs six... :(

Soldato
Is it worthwhile levelling an alt at this stage? I remember D1 ALTs being pretty pointless weren't they? I'm sure the weekly stuff was account wide, no character specific, is it different in D2?

Soldato
That was amazing. I can't get over how vast and open the raid is. So many doors, routes and areas to explore. In terms of strategy and technicality, I think it's the best raid to date. How good is the music?!

How did you guys do?

Our group got to the gardens with the hounds..

We got to the hounds and called it a night. However, we did spend about an hour exploring the secret underground route after pulling the first levers (we ran back to the start). Found 2 chests but couldn't open them.

Thanks to the guys in my raid group last night, that was a lot of fun.

Cheers for joining in, it was so much fun!

Soldato
didn't manage to find any more people for our raid group. so Just went in as a 4 to have a sneaky peek.

Raid itself looks awesome from what we saw.

hoping we can get a group for saturday.

anyone get any exciting loot from the raid? I've seen pictures of the raid gear and it looks amazing.

Soldato
From my post on the raid secrets reddit:

There are, at present, two lever rooms that have been discovered in the Raid spawn area..

Number 1
The lever room directly underneath the spawn point which opens the entrance to the "underbelly" of Leviathan with the following code:

1, 5, 3, 2, 4, 6

As you stand in the entrance to this lever room lever 1 is the far left and lever 6 is far right, these need to be pulled in sequence.

Number 2
There is a lever room on the left of the spawn area where there are another 6 levers, these need to be pulled at the same time.. doing so reveals a message indicating something has opened.

At this point we don't know where.. however.. there are three other rooms on the left hand side of the spawn area that are closed.. perhaps it could be one of those.

Also.. the team I was in finished the pools section and opened the "aqueduct" chest.. this gifted an exotic engram for some and the normal tokens and glimmer.

I've not tried the pressure plates that have been found yet.. but I'm really curious what the second lever room does tho!!

Soldato
didn't manage to find any more people for our raid group. so Just went in as a 4 to have a sneaky peek.

Raid itself looks awesome from what we saw.

hoping we can get a group for saturday.

anyone get any exciting loot from the raid? I've seen pictures of the raid gear and it looks amazing.

Got the pulse.. but it was 4 light lower than my current weapon.. inspected it and it looks great!

Associate
Getting back into Destiny...(what am I thinking). Up to 265 or thereabouts. Anyone doing nightfall or dare I say it, a bash at the raid, later tonight?

Associate
Don't think I'll be on too late tonight, if at all. Sorry to disappear without saying goodbye my headset ran out of power while exploring the tunnels.

Excellent raid tho and still can't believe how vast the starting area is.

Associate
That was amazing. I can't get over how vast and open the raid is. So many doors, routes and areas to explore. In terms of strategy and technicality, I think it's the best raid to date. How good is the music?!

We got to the hounds and called it a night. However, we did spend about an hour exploring the secret underground route after pulling the first levers (we ran back to the start). Found 2 chests but couldn't open them.

That tunnel section was epic, and so funny as well! I actually like the encounters so far, makes a change from just mass strikeboss-esque DPS

images

Back
Top Bottom