Destiny 2

Associate
That was amazing. I can't get over how vast and open the raid is. So many doors, routes and areas to explore. In terms of strategy and technicality, I think it's the best raid to date. How good is the music?!

We got to the hounds and called it a night. However, we did spend about an hour exploring the secret underground route after pulling the first levers (we ran back to the start). Found 2 chests but couldn't open them.

Cheers for joining in, it was so much fun!

Brilliant crack last night, so many times I just about ended myself laughing at the chaos. I cannot recommend enough going into the raid blind. Just brilliant trying to figure out the mechanics, frustrating yes, but great.

The highlight for me last night was the corridor with the exhausts that we had to get through. Every one of us in stitches at Moon shouting at Venom :D

And lets not begin to talk about pulling the levers!!!!

Soldato
Same :( My missus isn't to pleased. Should be on later but will be off a lot earlier lol

The way I described it to her was that last night was like Christmas to Destiny players, it doesn't happen often and its not indicative of how things are going to be moving forward.

I've told her that the first month or so is going to be busy but it will settle down until December.. then it'll be busy again for a few weeks then quiet until April/May. :)

Soldato
Brilliant crack last night, so many times I just about ended myself laughing at the chaos. I cannot recommend enough going into the raid blind. Just brilliant trying to figure out the mechanics, frustrating yes, but great.

The highlight for me last night was the corridor with the exhausts that we had to get through. Every one of us in stitches at Moon shouting at Venom :D

And lets not begin to talk about pulling the levers!!!!

Moon shouting at Venom.. I dont believe you lmao ;)

Associate
Some crazy stuff going on over on reddit.. they are starting to UV map the collectors edition poster.. and they are finding hidden clues!

I really want to have a peak but I don't know whether my team want to keep going blind or not, will have to ask the rest.

The first part we got through in no time but the rest of the night was just in the pleasure gardens. Only one person got loot from the bathers section, levers and aquaducts you say? hmm. Will have to check that out.

Looking for the pleasure gardens door after the bathers and I was so sure I'd found the door and excitedly shouted the rest of the team, they all ran there quick as they could only to inform me I'd ran back to the beginning. Doh. Good laughs last night.

Associate
Is the old Xbox One crew getting together Friday night to hit the raid at all?

Am still a way off being ready for it myself yet, only at 237 or I think. But planning on trying to get to at least 260 by tomorrow evening :) Anyone have any tips to level quickly at all? lol

Soldato
Is the old Xbox One crew getting together Friday night to hit the raid at all?

Am still a way off being ready for it myself yet, only at 237 or I think. But planning on trying to get to at least 260 by tomorrow evening :) Anyone have any tips to level quickly at all? lol

yeah what's the best way of just getting to 265 anyone, farming dailies / patrols etc. on Nasus / EDZ?

Associate
You can stand on a ledge, car, wall, etc., for the airbourne kills

Any raids taking place Saturday?

yeah what's the best way of just getting to 265 anyone, farming dailies / patrols etc. on Nasus / EDZ?

Farm heroic public events to 260. Save your planetary tokens and when you're at or near 260 then turn them in as legendaries are initially capped to 265. Also if you happen to pick up any legendary or exotic engrams during your farming, turn them in immediately.

Associate
Still enjoying the Crucible but it seems everyone now has MIDA (including myself) and no word of a lie all 8 of my last matches were up against fireteams. It kinda sucks to solo queue right now.

Soldato
Finally got the mida multi tool. Yes! :D 286 damage off the bat.

And now 270 light level.

Edit. Just got an exotic item from a legendary engram!? Wth??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom