The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Associate
Banning somebody for that? What a ******* joke. I've lost count of the amount of salt-tainted death threats I've received in game, the vast majority of them were a lot worse and way more detailed than simply lopping my hands off. Some even included family members too. I just laugh at them and scoop their loot.

Its a bit more than that when someone starts asking for address and location details so they can carry out their threats...

Soldato
These regularly occuring Eve stunts are getting old tbh. I think at least some of them are just players sowing chaos just before quitting rather than carefully planned revenge plots and betrayals.

Associate
Haven't played in about 5 to 6 years and thought it might be worth entertaining again over the winter months as something to play. Logged in with my alpha clone and it feels like I'm completely starting over again. Had a read round forums etc.. and tempted to join up with something like Pandemic Horde or Karmafleet to try and get a bit of everything fitted in and get back on my feet. Back when I played though there usually was a lot of dickery associated with the Goons so dunno if that's still the case but Karmafleet might be something that fits the bill.

Associate
Haven't played in about 5 to 6 years and thought it might be worth entertaining again over the winter months as something to play. Logged in with my alpha clone and it feels like I'm completely starting over again. Had a read round forums etc.. and tempted to join up with something like Pandemic Horde or Karmafleet to try and get a bit of everything fitted in and get back on my feet. Back when I played though there usually was a lot of dickery associated with the Goons so dunno if that's still the case but Karmafleet might be something that fits the bill.

Up until August time I was in the very same boat. I played a lot many years ago (and I'm talking right at the start) and left about 5 years ago. I've had a few goes but never got into it but this time I joined a really cool bunch of guys and got right into it. Settled in null then the small alliance fell apart so I've just rehoused somewhere else but still in null. I also had an alt in Horde for some PVP and it was a great place to learn again. Well recommend it!

I think the game is in a great place at the moment.

Associate
Thought i would give this ago as i have not played since last year had a couple of billion isk so thought i would get a few months game time as was sure it was a billion a plex last time i played.
What happened to the plex prices they are 3 billion now.
Had to flog bits of my pimped up Navy Raven to afford some game time.

Associate
Why not just pay via a card? It's less than a tenner.
Got bored with it last time so wanted to see what Lifeblood was like before subscribing again.

+ had not used the raven in years as a fully fit deadspace Raven was a bit of a gank magnet and never had the bottle to take it into PVP

Last edited:
Associate
What a numpty , didnt realise that plex's have been changed to mini plex's , the 3 billion isk i was seeing was actually 3 million for a mini plex , 500 x plex's around 1.5 billion for game time

Associate
Still way too much just pay with card and enjoy the game. Also sell that raven asap and fly some fun ships instead.
Normally just fly frigates the Raven was from my younger days when i wanted a badass missioner .
Was just moving one of my Battlecruisers when i came across a Sansha Incursion , hello i thought whats this.
Found the beacon and the gate , warped in and saw a dozen frigates and a half dozen battlecruisers , no problem for my Drake , when my first missile salvo barely scratched a frigate i thought oops , anyway lasted another 15 seconds before podding back home.

https://esi.tech.ccp.is/v1/killmail...c5188de84112b16947fa7/?datasource=tranquility

Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys... I've just managed to get one of my account from 11+ years ago... I'm way out of the loop. However I have nearly 400k SP spare to be dished out.

Is there a good guide that lists the skills you need or should use to go down certain routes? I'm a Galente, hopeing to go down the drone ship route.

Any help much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom