'Incident' on Tube - District Line

Caporegime
Misogyny: Women can't be an Imam or a Priest.
Bigotry: Islamic and Catholic attitudes to homosexuality; gay marriage anyone?
Racism: Islamic & Catholic view of Jews? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism)(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism)
Ok, so you're conflating all those things with religion. You're still not suggesting any way in which religion can be suppressed, nor will you be able to without some ridiculous assault on human rights.

Associate
Ok, so you're conflating all those things with religion. You're still not suggesting any way in which religion can be suppressed, nor will you be able to without some ridiculous assault on human rights.

We could cut public funding to any organisation with a religious objective, stop planning permission for places of collective worship and remove the charitable status of all religious organisations. For a start.

Caporegime
We could cut public funding to any organisation with a religious objective, stop planning permission for places of collective worship and remove the charitable status of all religious organisations. For a start.
And people will just meet without being publicly funded, in their own homes or privately hired buildings, and won't rely on their charitable status.

Soldato

I was preparing to say wtf crazy ideas are these....but tbf, 1 and 3 are pretty doable without being too onerous, it's just 2 that's not really workable

Soldato
Not even surprised anymore when I drop on to the Bbc webpage and see a incident, the responses by the government just show how little they value the average middle class and lower citizen of the UK.

Soldato
After 12 hours they obviously have no idea where the attacker has gone or if he has more. Questions need to be asked.

Rudd got off the hook last time due to election, I'm still waiting to hear how Manchester and London knife attackers got under the radar too.

Associate
Enough is enough. Time to take a hard stand. Start rounding anyone with any links up and then decide if they are innocent. I don't want any more people being put at risk anymore. We got lucky that's all

Last edited:
Soldato
Look at all these northern **********. I didn't even realise anything was happening until someone from Canada messaged me to ask if I had been affected.

(insert Ricky Gervais ohh you're hard pic)

Last edited:
Associate
I'm going to guess you two have never used the London tube network because if you had you would realise how ridiclous this suggestion is, it's not just impractical its nearly impossible. 5million people use the tube each day.

without wanting to join anyone's "side" in this, Beijing's subway carries around 10 million people a day, and scans every bag, with spot checking of passengers. It's not exactly impossible then, is it?

(In before China police state freedom liberty etc)

Soldato
Enough is enough. Time to take a hard stand. Start rounding anyone with any links up and then decide if they are innocent. I don't want any more people being put at risk anymore. We got lucky that's all

Everyone who has shopped at lidl to be rounded up, ask questions later?

Back
Top Bottom