Destiny 2

Caporegime
Managed to hit 266 tonight after a few hrs of doing quests and public events.

Bought the merciless fusion and wow it just wrecks everything in sight lol. So much fun.

Now to try and nail the nightfall tomo and possibly try and raid soon. Need to still level up more though v

Associate
Game seems to be trolling me now, :( had 3 exotics that have dropped at my current power level with the mods included so useless for infusion.

Stuck on 291 so have started a second character for something to do until reset.

Soldato
Tried nightfall with a couple of the guys from here last night (sorry fellas, I was pretty poor at it) seems impossible! Is it supposed to enjoyable ? :p cause it was frustrating as hell ! Haha.

Got stuck with a load of cabal at the first ring jump.

Soldato
Around for the Nightfall and other general farming if anyone fancies it today on XB1? XBL is Stewp00, I'm in the clan and as of half an hour ago have a headset :p

Associate
Tried nightfall with a couple of the guys from here last night (sorry fellas, I was pretty poor at it) seems impossible! Is it supposed to enjoyable ? :p cause it was frustrating as hell ! Haha.

Got stuck with a load of cabal at the first ring jump.

Not impossible just hard (and that was the easy version), it needs a lot of co-ordination so a mic is useful. Oweo and I were working out best path through and what could be skipped which was hard to communicate with you ;)

We cleared it twice in the end, the last with 7mins still on the clock doing the Rat King quest line.

Soldato
Yeah. No mic was a bit of a bummer. I usually don't play online games so have never needed a mic before. Cheers for letting me attempt it with you guys though !

Get many good drops ?

Soldato
Hit level 20 earlier (story still not done) I really should leave crucible alone, I do like the changes made to it, I find supers don't charge up quick enough though imo

Back
Top Bottom