WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship

Caporegime
OP
Dirt rally and RBR are obviously the best rally games out.wrc over the years have been okayish but this one looks better.this guy is a real pro rally driver

at £20 its worth a gamble

Soldato
This doesn't look half-bad. I hope the driving model will be decent this time round. If they nail it, I'll be all over it because as much as I'd like to love Dirt 4, I'm already growing weary of its bland copy-paste stages with identical sections repeating 3-4 times within a single stage.

Associate
wow cant belive how good this looks, havnt seen anything of it till today.
I just assumed it would be the yearly dross from them.

Loved dirt rally but too few courses/locations and don't fancy dirt 4.......looks crap

So this could be right up my street.

Caporegime
OP
well got this and done my first stage must say very impressed.graphics are great plays well.takes a little getting used to but already its one of the best rally games i played.£20 on cdkeys.if you a rally nut you will love it.

Associate
Be warned it doesn't run very well!
Im getting high fps but it feels like its below 60 and its got some weird stutter going on, running on a 1080ti too.
If they fix that it could be a good game.

Caporegime
OP
i got like 180 fps turn off vsync running all high.recording 60 fps capped doesn't skip a beat.takes a bit of faffing about but this is a brilliant game !

the £20 key from cdkeys gets you the day one dlc aswell.

Soldato
The game looks stunning from the videos! I have been replaying gran turismo 4 for the last couple of weeks, so maybe that has something to do with it though lol.

I'm not sure how to put this in to words, but the acceleration looks brutal! Dunno if its the kick from the turbo(s) or due to how narrow the tracks are, but it looks pretty scary lol

I think I might pick this up soon.

Associate
Just had less than hour on it,all graphics on highest settings,vsync A,on my 4k monitor,looks,and runs like a dream.No stutters,or framerate drops at all.
The cars, look great,but kudos to the stages designers,superb,really interesting,plenty of eye candy,and most importantly,fun.
will try and get a few hours in later,love it so far.

Caporegime
OP
just done wales for first time.absolutely amazing.in dirt rally that is all i mainly played in this it could be even better.you can feel the weight of the car the uneven road through your wheel and you cut little bits it hammers you car.really makes you concentrate. great game. get your wheel set right its amazing.

Back
Top Bottom