Bikers Youtube thread

Man of Honour
Yep, you can scrub in a tyre in minutes if you can get it warmed up and lent over.

It annoys me when people go on about sealing agents they stopped using decades ago.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Yep, you can scrub in a tyre in minutes if you can get it warmed up and lent over.

It annoys me when people go on about sealing agents they stopped using decades ago.
I've two roads for that, good tarmac and you can really warm them up. The 2CT's started melting on the edges after I 200-300 miles. :D

Funnily enough, when I went out with my friends mates, they told me one thing... If someone pulls out on you and you're doing xxxMph, just look for a gap, because you won't make it. I'm starting to think that someone might of pulled out on me and I went around them like he did, but I was unfortunate that the kerb was higher. It makes sense, I checked the rims, it looks like I hit the kerb dead on centre... It still frustrates me that I don't know how it exactly happened. Apparently, I went a few meters into the sky with the bike and landed on my head/left side and started sliding down the road whilst the bike was all over the place following me.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've two roads for that, good tarmac and you can really warm them up. The 2CT's started melting on the edges after I 200-300 miles. :D

Funnily enough, when I went out with my friends mates, they told me one thing... If someone pulls out on you and you're doing xxxMph, just look for a gap, because you won't make it. I'm starting to think that someone might of pulled out on me and I went around them like he did, but I was unfortunate that the kerb was higher. It makes sense, I checked the rims, it looks like I hit the kerb dead on centre... It still frustrates me that I don't know how it exactly happened. Apparently, I went a few meters into the sky with the bike and landed on my head/left side and started sliding down the road whilst the bike was all over the place following me.

I will send you a pic of the front rim . Its a lot worse than it looked with the tyre on it

IC3

IC3

Soldato
You're lucky you can still walk if you were doing triple figures in a 50/60.
No doubt! The doctors said a few mm and it would rip that vein under the knee, apparently, it only takes a few min to bleed out as it quite a big vain. Another scenario is, the bike instead of landing on my legs, lands on my back and I end up paralysed.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
That video is awesome, good editing, music and the words are well put together. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
It doesn't make more hp than the 2016 model. There are back to back dyno's showing that they make the same so it's a little misleading to say that.

Back
Top Bottom