Ryanair cancelling flights

Soldato
My flight on Friday this week to Rome proper nail biting as I have tours and one for Saturday I also booked accomodation (Airbnb) this fiasco absolute disgrace.

I am now waiting for them to update there website for Friday

To be honest I have flown Dublin, Prague, Bucharest in recent memory with Ryanair had no issues no different to Easyjet really just in the future now I will think twice.

Man of Honour
I've just booked 2 flights to Dublin via AerLingus even though it cost 3 times as much as I simply can't be arsed to wait for them to decide if I have a plane or not.

Soldato
They're cheap?

Seems to be thats what 90% of flying is about these days is the lowest possible fare.

The other 10% is charging extortionate prices for a slight improvement in the experience.
Exactly this. I've flown with them several times, I just treat it like a bus. When I can fly across Europe for less than the price of a local taxi fare I won't complain about it being a bit rough round the edges.
The current situation with cancelled flights is pretty terrible though.

Soldato
Exactly this. I've flown with them several times, I just treat it like a bus. When I can fly across Europe for less than the price of a local taxi fare I won't complain about it being a bit rough round the edges.
The current situation with cancelled flights is pretty terrible though.

i think the problem there is your local taxi companies are taking the mick :D

Associate
Just booked flights to Barcelona this morning as needed to use up some leave - not on the list but I think I'll wait a bit before booking a hotel.

Caporegime
My money's on something technical. Would be good to see which aircraft are all grounded and what parts they share.

I'd be amazed if there's a unique component on the Ryanair fleet and they're being the most proactive airline about it.

Back
Top Bottom