***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
I play this solo and really struggle to the point I want to throw the disc out the window.

I'm level 17 and I'm trying to do the power station mission at the bottom right of the map but I'm dying over and over.

Do I just suck or is it meant to be this hard?

Holy Thread revival Batman!

Last post was from March so 6 months of nothing on the forums. Is the game dead now?

Shawrey

Associate
Holy Thread revival Batman!

Last post was from March so 6 months of nothing on the forums. Is the game dead now?

Shawrey

i still enjoy the game, only on few times. playerbase is growing and added great features :D e.g monthly stuff

major content for patch 1.8

game only £10 now days, lot of content for money

Last edited:
Soldato
I completed it solo. So the whole game is easily solo-able. Some missions are VERY tough though. And I mean like, I died multiple times to clear some parts.

Two missions stand out for me..are the power station mission where you end up in the main control room which is square. And you just get enemies come from all sides.

And the mission where you end up in that meeting hall or whatever. And you have to take down that female leader (you end up fighting two yellow heavies with armour and lmg's) a load of standard enemies. And the "boss"

Infuriating. But I did it.

Soldato
Still plenty of people playing this on my friends list, more than are playing Destiny 2 most of the time too, I still enjoy it and there is lots to do even if it is all a grind for slightly better gear, can't fault Ubi for continued support without locking stuff behind daily and weekly activities behind DLC paywalls. Though I'm sure we shall see a Division 2 announcement before long it's very likely to be a day 1 purchase for me.

Soldato
It'll be a day one for me too.

As long as it stays along the same formula. I played this for a solid year. And I'm just about to go back to it with a friend going in fresh.

Soldato
Picked this up in the sale on MS store. Started solo playing it yesterday and im really enjoying it. Not sure if its enhanced in any way for the 1x but it looks brilliant and runs smoothly. I love the attention to detail and just find myself wandering around exploring and drinking in the detail and atmoshphere.

I have only just got to manhatten so its really early days yet but as a 3rd person shooter it puts something like gears 4 to shame. Better gun play, better cover system, better weapon and kit system, better everything really. Only realised late on yesterday that I can equip 2 primaries! Being able to switch to shotgun is really helpful when the enemies get a little too close! :)

Associate
Surprise delay too going back offshore so thought I'd give this a go with Patch 1.8 release. Loved the game on release and put a ridiculous amount of hours in during the first 6 months.

Well..... absolutely loving it again. Not sure what it is but I just love the setting and feel of the game. New Area and resistance mode seem good.

Feel free to add me if your playing over next few weeks :)

Associate
Picked this up in the sale on MS store. Started solo playing it yesterday and im really enjoying it. Not sure if its enhanced in any way for the 1x but it looks brilliant and runs smoothly. I love the attention to detail and just find myself wandering around exploring and drinking in the detail and atmoshphere.

No xbox x patch yet, they are working on it atm.

For me, I have also visited these places, and see them in game is crazy, details are outstanding.

If you need any help, just send me a message on xbox

Soldato
I've just got back in to this but haven't played since the the first 'raid lair' kind of mission. Does anyone have any tips as to what I should look at doing or where to explore as I'm completely lost as to what gear I need what the levels are or whats available for me to do.

Associate
So do I need to fork out £34 for the end game stuff or are the free updates enough?

Buy base game, if you enjoy it and like more end game stuff buy season pass. Season pass will just adds other content.

This game does not have raids like destiny, more about builds, it's like diablo 3 in 3rd person.

Soldato
A few of my friends have all recently started playing this again and thinking of picking it up seeing as its only ~£10

all saying its a heap better since the latest update. is this true ?

Back
Top Bottom