Cheap vs Expensive Boxer Shorts

Soldato
Decided to try out some of the UA Boxerjocks posted and my my what a revelation they are in the undergruds department. Went and bought 4 more pairs straight away. Will probs try and phase out all of my other boxers with these over time!

Associate
Decided to try out some of the UA Boxerjocks posted and my my what a revelation they are in the undergruds department. Went and bought 4 more pairs straight away. Will probs try and phase out all of my other boxers with these over time!
If you buy from the Under Armour site then “WEWILL2017” gets you 25% off.

Do you need to size up on them? And which ones are more comfortable the 6" ones or 9"?

Soldato
i went with 6" ones which are perfect for me, I wouldnt like the 9" ones I don't think.

I went for medium and i'm roughly a 32"-33" waist. They fit really well, i'm mega impressed with them.

Soldato

The original or cotton charged ones? Fancy giving these a try also, thanks :D

Soldato
I wear mainly Jeff Banks and Ted Baker, i bought quite a few pairs of Emporio Armani and Hugo Boss but the quality of them is poor, as a chef i'm walking around all the time and the gusset wears really quickly on the Armani and Boss :(

Associate
CK for me. Used to get them from TK maxx cheap but rare they're in there now. However Sports Direct does stock them cheaply.

Associate
I have brought cheap boxer and what i call expensive. My favourite have been polo stretch cotton ones for years but i can no longer justify the price for them unless they are in a sale. I have recently brought pringle boxers and they seem to comfy, but time is the true test.

Soldato
I have brought cheap boxer and what i call expensive. My favourite have been polo stretch cotton ones for years but i can no longer justify the price for them unless they are in a sale. I have recently brought pringle boxers and they seem to comfy, but time is the true test.

Where are you bringing all these boxers to?

Caporegime
So I tried the UA, and as comfy as they are for lounging about the house, the ride up in my jeans and don't offer as much 'stabilsation' around my junk as I like.

Oh well, missus loves how they look so they will become my home leisure wear :p

Soldato
I wear these myself, great quality/value:

Cockcon-_Sexy-font-b-_Men-b-font-font-b-_Leopard-b-.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MJBCMHC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Make sure to order 2 sizes higher than you normally wear though, they are designed for Asian genitals.

Associate
So I tried the UA, and as comfy as they are for lounging about the house, the ride up in my jeans and don't offer as much 'stabilsation' around my junk as I like.

Oh well, missus loves how they look so they will become my home leisure wear :p

That's really strange, as the fact they do not ride up in my jeans is the reason I buy them! Did you buy the cotton ones or the other poly 'heatgear' ones (the ones that feel like proper Under Armour compression wear material)?

Back
Top Bottom