US: Narcos

Caporegime
Also just finished the 3rd series last night and as much as I enjoyed the first two this it was my favourite, the tension was extremely high throughout it. While Pablo is a famous story, I find the more clandestine and shadowy drug organisations more fascinating, and I think Cali epitomised that until things went pear-shaped for them. Great story, great acting, great script. :)

Soldato
OP
Watched this over the weekend and thought it was really good all the way through, showing the progress of monitoring/espionage, but still sometimes its all about luck. Episodes kept you gripped until the end. Overall not as good as the first series but an improvement over the second!

Associate
Seen season 3 about a week ago, and i am impressed cant wait for season 4, it just keep getting better in my eyes, i was not sure about season one until i heard everyone talking about it and then i tried it out and now i have complete season 3... still not sure why i took long to even see it, anyway nothing is lost when you have Netflix its just a click away.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
The Juarez cartel is still very much active and one of the most brutal crime outfits on the planet, they're just as brutal as ISIS when it comes to killing (more so in some cases), so I wonder if this may be a warning from the cartel not to tell this story.

Caporegime
The Juarez cartel is still very much active and one of the most brutal crime outfits on the planet, they're just as brutal as ISIS when it comes to killing (more so in some cases), so I wonder if this may be a warning from the cartel not to tell this story.
It's very, very possible and I also immediately thought the same thing. The last thing they will want is people drawing further attention to them.

Caporegime

They did Sicario as well many others without problems. I just guess he was in the wrong neighbourhood.

Apocalypse now wasn't filmed in Vietnam either. They could do it in any other Latin American Spanish speaking country.

Caporegime
Finished, just absolutely bloody brilliant TV. I can't think of any TV I have watched over 3 series to be so consistently great. In a way I wish that was it, because it ended so well and feels like it doesn't need more.

Associate
Absolutely the best TV show ever made, and it even beats The Soppranos for me (but only just). Ive never known a show where you can totally detest and love some one at the same time as much as this.

Back
Top Bottom