**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Caporegime
Phone arrived today. Comes with a UK adaptor and your standard 5v2A charger. No headphones but I have plenty of those.

xDxGoGg.jpg

I initial crapped myself as I was only getting 3G but put the sim in number 2 and now I am getting 4G on o2 so it does support band 20 for anyone asking.

Soldato
I think I am going to buy the A1 from the Xiaomi store on Aliexpress. Has anyone used them before?
Yeah, but choose the free and slow delivery option or you'll get hit by customs - you're likely to avoid them with the free option.

I'm likely to do the same when but I'll wait to see if the price drops to ~£150 from them first. I'm still perfectly happy with my Nexus 6P.

Associate
I bought a cheap Chinese phone from Gearbest on 12th Sept, slow delivery via PostNL and ticked the Dropship option and it's arrived without any charges this morning :)

Associate
Right, I think I'm going to buy the Xiaomeme Mi A1 now. It's £170 from the Mi store on Aliexpress. I'll choose the free delivery and see what happens. My Galaxy S4 is just about on its last legs now.

Caporegime
It is a very nice phone. My only complaint is it is a little slippy but I have ordered a rubber case for it. I have pretty much bought flagship phones from Samsung every two years since the Galaxy 2 but this is more than adequate for my needs as i feel phones have reached their peak and are awaiting some new innovation.

Having stock android and 64GB of storage is fantastic though.

Back
Top Bottom