Open source (free) spam gateway with user notifications

Soldato
Hi

I've got a personal email server which serves me and my extended family. Presently I'm running all the email address through a cloud based spam service but would like to bring it in house on to the vm hosts.

Ideally I'd like it to do the following:

Filter spam (of course!)
AV check
Notify each user of quarantined emails and then allow them to select which ones to release.
Whitelist/blacklist rules per user

It would also be fab if it could act as a DKIM/SPF signer for out going mail to enhance the trust. Currently use socketlabs but curious about bringing that back in to.

I'm happy doing this so would prefer not to read replies about hosting with someone else for email :)

I have in play around 40/50 unique email addresses so the cloud service is starting to add up!

I've been playing around with Scroll F1 which I like except it doesn't appear to notify each user and allow them to unblock; Xeams looks good and in the process of trying it out but their VM is not built correctly so building from scratch; mailborder also looked good until I read that the user notification was an enterprise feature!

Any other thoughts or suggestions are really appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Soldato
OP
Hi Colskinet,

I found eFa later on in the evening, currently got it running and looking at doing a full test... Appears to do what I need! Thanks for the advice, I also like the fact you can run DKIM signing from it too.

Back
Top Bottom