Destiny 2

Soldato
Having just watched the 24 minute raid clear I can see a couple of things we can do to improve overall DPS.

Coldheart + Cluster bomb rockets = stupid amounts of damage each phase.

Combine this with a Titan Rally barricade (the low one) and you can basically spam rockets (R2, O, R2, O etc). I should have also used my Arc soul rift on the first phase (final pillar) to gain a little extra DPS (I would suggest a empowering rift but the healing affect is better).

Also I note you can have one Warlock in the throne room during shield phase (skulls) drop their healing rift to allow or even more skull kills (healing rift heals you quicker than the AOE damage in the room can hurt you).

Also 2, if you can't get him killed in two phases ensure you don't drop below 1/3 health on the second phase as that will spawn Colossus enemies for people in the Throne room (very bad!!!!).

A few things to try out on our next run (Sunday).

Associate
Having just watched the 24 minute raid clear I can see a couple of things we can do to improve overall DPS.

Coldheart + Cluster bomb rockets = stupid amounts of damage each phase.

Combine this with a Titan Rally barricade (the low one) and you can basically spam rockets (R2, O, R2, O etc). I should have also used my Arc soul rift on the first phase (final pillar) to gain a little extra DPS (I would suggest a empowering rift but the healing affect is better).

Also I note you can have one Warlock in the throne room during shield phase (skulls) drop their healing rift to allow or even more skull kills (healing rift heals you quicker than the AOE damage in the room can hurt you).

Also 2, if you can't get him killed in two phases ensure you don't drop below 1/3 health on the second phase as that will spawn Colossus enemies for people in the Throne room (very bad!!!!).

A few things to try out on our next run (Sunday).

Yes I watched that earlier too. How did they damage the dogs so quick on a 24 stack? Mental.

Healing rift would be great inside for that part because sometime the adds have weakened you so you must take it down. Happened a few times to me.

Also did you hear what they said about Nightstalker? Basically said it does nothing to Calus so Hunters are better off using something else. Wonder if it's bugged.

I thought the engram at Hawthorne only needed 2 of you to be clan members? Will have to read up on it although I didn't get my trials one last week either.

Good run last night and I would be up for trials tonight/weekend (evening preferably).

Soldato
OweO, rooster, neo, venom and jeevoc - that was a sick raid last night. A bit of graft to get Calus down but we got there in the end!

:)

Caporegime
Thee PvP isn't as good with 4v4 but it's still ok. Preferred it as it was.
I don’t know, I’m quite enjoying it. Much more than D1, where I absolutely loathed going into crucible.

Played most of the day crucible and I really enjoyed the supremacy games, I actually did much better than I thought. Not very good at pvp games as it is but out of the 15 games I played. I ended up topping my teams chart a couple of times.

Absolutely hate the control games but supremacy is huge fun.

Soldato
Anyone on Xbox one want to do NF? We've got 2 of us who need to do the rat king quest.

You might be better off waiting until next week as this week's NF is pretty tough to do with 5 mins remaining as the final boss has a habit of disappearing and there's no element modifiers to speed things up. Last week's NF was a cakewalk in comparison (we did it first time with over 11 mins remaining).

Back
Top Bottom