North Korea

Man of Honour
They think it's highly unlikely that its been another test. The folk that monitor these think it's a naturally occurring earth quake.

Initial data seems to support it being a natural cause most likely collapsing of underground structures probably caused by destabilisation due to the detonation - as mentioned in the article nuclear detonations tend to have a very specific signal.

Man of Honour
We should just apologize to n.k drop the sanctions and bring them into the western world

NK would be suspicious of any gesture and the whole point of their military lead society is that almost all resources are plowed into that and their military can never be big enough or powerful enough so less sanctions would largely just mean any excess was poured into that.

Soldato
We either live with a N Korea with a credible first strike nuclear capability (Albeit limited) which it will eventually achieve, or it gets flattened by US. Which one comes first i dont know. These are the only realistic options that i can foresee.

Soldato
It will be glassed over, I am sure of it.
Probably special forces infiltrated bomb plants, remotely detonated rather than Missie or bombers. Then USA will deny it.

Caporegime
Why is it lol Trump, your sitty pretty all protected. Do you have a clue of the evils man can produce?
Well we will soon find out won’t we??

And in case it’s completely gone over your head, I’m not taking about KJU...rather Trump who to me is by far the most dangerous lunatic ever put into a position of power. A man who once kept asking why he couldn’t use nukes :facepalm:

Soldato
Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has urged "hot heads" to calm down, calling an escalating war of words between US President Donald Trump and North Korea's Kim Jong-un "a kindergarten fight".

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/russia-tells-korea-hot-heads-calm-170923014925295.html

Couldnt agree more with Mr Lavrov's comment. The rhetoric is getting boring too, am surprised with the reaction from Trump though, he is acting like there are no problems in the US to deal with

Soldato
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/russia-tells-korea-hot-heads-calm-170923014925295.html

Couldnt agree more with Mr Lavrov's comment. The rhetoric is getting boring too, am surprised with the reaction from Trump though, he is acting like there are no problems in the US to deal with
Really? NK have nearly achieved building a nuke....something nobody wants not even China. They have defied the UN how many times now? what we going to do give them a picnic hamper and tell them to stop? because that has really worked in the past.
Russia couldnt care less, and Iran are laughing all the way to the missile bank on this one.

meanwhile were heading towards a cold war, and if we are fortunate that is all it will ever be

Soldato
Really? NK have nearly achieved building a nuke....something nobody wants not even China. They have defied the UN how many times now? what we going to do give them a picnic hamper and tell them to stop? because that has really worked in the past.
Russia couldnt care less, and Iran are laughing all the way to the missile bank on this one.

meanwhile were heading towards a cold war, and if we are fortunate that is all it will ever be

NK is no threat to the US and we all know that very well. And we're not heading into a cold war because of NK, NK will have no allies if it comes to armed conflict with the US and its allies in the region. Russia is telling us the obvious, NK receives more publicity than it deserves the way Trump deals with it. And btw he is trapping himself doing so because if he does not do what he told the world he is capable of, the world will laugh at him...and thats the dangerous part.

Man of Honour
I see Iran are using the NK situation to their advantage. They just announced the testing of a medium range missile. There's not a lot the US can do about it unless they also pile into NK for doing the same. No doubt there will be some harsh words but it seems that unless the international community does something about NK then many more nations will have long range missiles and atomic weapons soon.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom