Fortnite free to play 26th Sept

Soldato
I'm surprised no-one has posted about this game already.

Basically a free to play cartoony version of PUBG that will be free to play from Sept 26th on PS4/XBOX/PC. Actually quite looking forward to this since it's developed by Epic Games.

Soldato
OP
There doesn't appear to be a standalone battle royal install on the store so assume it's just the main game without packages. It's updating to 1.19 in readiness it seems.

Soldato
i played a few rounds last night, We won one and came close a few times, overall it's great fun, the sound is brilliant and you can hear which direction shots come from, whether they are close or in the distance, Haven't gotten much into the building yet but need to as it can be the difference of staying alive or dying.

If you play on Xbox i highly recommend buying the Dolby Atmos app and setting your headphone sound to output in Atmos.

I would prefer once you die you can chose who to spectate in your squad and not just a random or the guy who kills you.

Soldato
You can pretty much guarantee yourself a top 50 slot by not jumping out of the bus in the first 10 seconds. Top 30 by avoiding the large settlements.

Conclusion: the majority of players are bad at this game.

Back
Top Bottom