Destiny 2

Soldato
Sorry, I didn’t see this until now. I didn’t realise you had got D2 but it is good to see you around again mate. I’m guessing Corey got it too?

How's it going man? ^_^ yeah I didn't mention I was buying it as honestly I didn't think I would be playing as me and my wife just had our second child. He's a great sleeper though so I have a lot more time than I thought.

Yeah Corey is back, so is Moe. We'll all have to get together soon, always good fun =)

Associate
Mak: damn, rubbish made, halfway up the glass. Fail!
(shortly after throws another nade)
Davie: well that was another **** throw by mak wasn't it...
(shortly after Mak lands perfect nade on adds appearing in gauntlet room)
Mak: finally, threw a decent nade
Davie: yea but I'd shot them all by the time the thing went off.

Pretty sure I'm still bleeding from that savaging :D

Had to shutdown your sarcasm somehow :D

Associate
Went New Monarchy and so did most of my mates. Def seems like coolest looking armour / shaders to me.

Managed to finally get the MIDA Multi Tool as well. Dropped at power lvl 283 for me (I'm lvl 269) so not bad I don't think.

How best to grind from here? Strikes?

Associate
Went New Monarchy and so did most of my mates. Def seems like coolest looking armour / shaders to me.

Managed to finally get the MIDA Multi Tool as well. Dropped at power lvl 283 for me (I'm lvl 269) so not bad I don't think.

How best to grind from here? Strikes?

Heroic public events. They also give 8 faction tokens

Soldato
How's it going man? ^_^ yeah I didn't mention I was buying it as honestly I didn't think I would be playing as me and my wife just had our second child. He's a great sleeper though so I have a lot more time than I thought.

Yeah Corey is back, so is Moe. We'll all have to get together soon, always good fun =)
Congrats on the kid mate.

My second is due this saturday at the latest. I hope they’re as good a sleeper as the last one. I finished about 3 games on my paternity leave when my daughter was born. :D

Caporegime
So I’ve hit my wall at 285 now on my hunter.

Guess I should really get to doing a raid soon as nothing I’m doing is getting my power level higher. Everything is dropping at 278 now, majority of it getting broken down.

Even grinding out strikes is not giving me much either.

Soldato
Cheers. Also I am confused about how to get Origin Story. Done more than 2 strikes now and I swear I've not been asked yet if I want one when I hand in tokens. Do you also need to do Call to Arms milestone?
Doing two strikes after first getting to the traveller is how to receive one of three weapons from Zavala as a gift. You must have chose something else. If you haven’t been offered one of three then it must be bugged. I got offered one of three weapons last night after doing 2 strikes with my new Titan.

Soldato
Was anyone else having problem last night being returned to orbit etc?

If I went to the Tower there would be no-one there inc npcs. I tried strike and would be last guardian standing when it starts or other times just get returned to orbit at random times.

A friend had exactly the same issue as me but another was fine... just wondering if other had the same issues?

Soldato
I know JP and Parsnip got booted to orbit randomly last night (fortunately not mid raid section). I think the most recent update has caused some instability (well that and the volume of players is straining the servers).

On a note of he faction update, is anyone else slightly disappointed with it? New weapons are cool (although I would have preferred less re-skins) but overall it seems a bit "meh". More vendors to give tokens to in order to receive the same stuff I have been receiving since I hit level 20...

I was hoping that there would be some sort of quest with maybe a couple of "story" level missions (story as in D2 quality story).

jpm

jpm

Associate
I know JP and Parsnip got booted to orbit randomly last night (fortunately not mid raid section). I think the most recent update has caused some instability (well that and the volume of players is straining the servers).

Yeah it was dodgy all day for me, specially at the tower. I would spawn in and there be no vendors, then I would get booted.

Edit: Owe if you're on later fancy a bit of PvP for an hour? Get the call to arms done.

Soldato
Chandler90: The OcUK PS4 clan is now a separate entity to the Xbox clan due to the cap on members being lowered. The split I put into effect last year has now fully actioned and Soulja is the Founder of the PS4 clan now with the original clan founder Zhokel as an admin.

PS4 guys can find the clan below:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2070817

Ooh I'll join up, didn't realise there was a PS4 clan.

Back
Top Bottom