Saudi Arabia travel blog

Man of Honour
Hey all!

I thought I'd keep up my series of occasional blog posts about less visited places. My business partner just got back from Saudi Arabia preparing for our tour groups there and I thought you all might find it an interesting read :)...

Removed the link as people were rightly worried about self promo rules. Apologies!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Sounds like pretty much anywhere else in the world, as you summed up in the last paragraph. Normal people are normal people the world over.

Never really considered Saudi as a place to go on holiday except for a trip into the empty quarter. It just doesn’t seem to have anything different to many of the other surrounding countries.

Permabanned
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /blog/2017/10/04/saudi-arabia-a-brief-journey-into-the-mysterious-kingdom/ on this server.

Associate
Interesting read, but reconfirms that its a part of the world i have no interest in seeing, the talk of even trying to get a taxi to get from A-B is not my cup of tea at all, screams of hassle and issues i dont wish to encounter on a holiday but each to their own.

Also agree with a previous comment about self-promotion to some extent as this is business related, but just my thoughts.

Soldato
I like your posts, but this guy doesn't do anything for me. Is this the first 'unusual' country he's ever been in? His taxi stories screams young backpacker with no proper experience. And let's be honest, the stories aren't wild. Whole thing seems "look at me, I'm so whacky for going to this country" rather than actually getting any insight into the place.

Mickey, keep writing yourself but don't plug this guy!

Back
Top Bottom