** CHRISTMAS IS NEARLY HERE **

Soldato
eae65ea95a23c45057da752d421cb6425fcb373afc86c93edb843b0090a0ae4d_1.gif

ahahaha! Amazing! :D

I'm guessing there could be some tasty deals coming our way soon? Or maybe just usb christmas trees?

OcUK Staff
OP
ahahaha! Amazing! :D

I'm guessing there could be some tasty deals coming our way soon? Or maybe just usb christmas trees?

All I know is manufacturers are being very coy so far for Black Friday. Razer have told me they aren't doing ANY deals at all this year. The rest of the vendors are dragging heels. We will of course pull some out of the bag for our loyal custoemrs, but it's bloomin' hard work this year so you'd better buy them all!

Associate
All I know is manufacturers are being very coy so far for Black Friday. Razer have told me they aren't doing ANY deals at all this year. The rest of the vendors are dragging heels. We will of course pull some out of the bag for our loyal custoemrs, but it's bloomin' hard work this year so you'd better buy them all!
Ah well, just means razer will miss out on a few sales. I had a feeling most companies were going to let us down but hopefully a few will get in gear and sort some worthwhile deals out. Christmas crocodiles will snap them up and just leave the non sale stuff on the shelves. Hopefully they turn it around and start wanting to create a bit more christmas / black friday cheer :p

Associate

Perhaps a working keyboard? ;)

Soldato
I don't understand why everyone is getting annoyed with me at work for constantly reminding them that it's nearly Christmas :(

If you did that in my work I'd probably chuck something sharp at you :p

Christmas get earlier and earlier each year due to people like you, now we suffer it from the 1st November for the best part of 2 months, instead of the acceptable 3 or 4 weeks. Too much Christmas, or too early Christmas, makes it a bad thing instead of a nice thing

Back
Top Bottom