Formula Boinc 2017

PDW

PDW

Associate
Didn't take long, can't attach to the project now, not that I got any tasks for the few I did attach :(

Associate
What a pile of crock, i think we will get 1 gpu wu each for this sprint, if we are lucky. hard luck for my server with no gpu, jeez we could have done with some points on this project as well
Saying that there could be work for cpu, but there isnt atm

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
On the plus side we haven't scored any point in this project for the marathon, if we can get another 327 million credits we get a point in the marathon :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
I've blown the dust off a GTX570 and installed it, I manged to attach no problem but no work, I shall keep trying. I selected all work units, not sure how long one of those long run work units will take on this relic :/

Soldato
OP
fe6c.png

Not ideal for a sprint.

PDW

PDW

Associate
You should be clicking Update instead of posting to show there is a task just waiting to be downloaded !
That could be 1st place right there :rolleyes:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Oh wow, looks like EVGA have come to play on this sprint. But if they can't muster a few GPUs then perhaps there would be something odd. Puts us down to third place just below the TaaTers.

Soldato
im still stuffed, im within my renewal zone now so until my insurance recoups the money my insurance will go right up. once my insurance get the money paid back from the other guys insurance I will need to ring my insurance and get the figure redone and a refund. unless they pay out before the 2nd of nov.

Associate
Looks like another nail-biter of a finish this Sprint, only one (long task) or two (short task) workunits between us.

I do wish the supply of tasks was not dependent on the the luck of the draw. Ah well.

Congrats to EVGA for taking the cricket bat to our collective behinds on this one!

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Well done to TaaT who had one GPU more than us. But we've all been soundly put in our place by EVGA who would have grabbed bronze if in league 1.

Back
Top Bottom