Which Graphic card is better ? Please advice

Soldato
Not sure if this is a serious post...however the 1080ti is in a completely different league.

Whats games do you play? What resolution and also what is the spec of the rest of system?

Associate
1080ti without a doubt

Edit: just seen your spec and you should upgrade the whole system, have a look on the ocuk website there is some cracking deals on various things atm

Soldato
^^
and loss in performance (internal vs. external)

I think Gigabytes new enclosure isnt to bad with loss of performance and not locked- im sure the razor one aswell Is pretty fast but Alienwares one lacked a bit due to them using a weird connection type , or maybe it was faster- cant remember for that model as they tried to tie it in directly to the pcie lanes... but bit of subject :D

Associate
I think us PC gamers have been spoilt over the past 6 months with the 1080 ti and now the next gen CPU i7 8700k just released..... witch is bloody Amazing.... so we can't really complain , pretty sure 4k gaming will run nice on that sort of system setup np currently.... I can't see any current pc gamers needing to upgrade for a good 3 years if they have all the top pc gear.

Back
Top Bottom