Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Associate
I got this on Saturday and would suggest playing it on nemesis difficulty if you've played SOM or any of the batman games, combats the same. You will get the most out of the nemesis system this way and it won't become a walk over as quickly as it normally does. I've died plenty but only to orc's 10 lvls above me with all the perks n stuff enabled. I'm only lvl 7 and so far the nemesis difficulty seems about right.

Not seen any need for MTs yet but that supposedly comes in later so shall see. Plenty to do. Oh and don't forget to go into the first game and forge your nemesis/ally for this one if you wanted to. I forgot but am going to see if I can still do it later.

Caporegime
I was watching this on Twitch last night. I don't know whether it was the quality of the stream or the capabilities of the broadcaster's PC but it looked like tripe. No improvements on the previous game in terms of graphics. I better go and check out some "proper" video of it.

Associate
I was watching this on Twitch last night. I don't know whether it was the quality of the stream or the capabilities of the broadcaster's PC but it looked like tripe. No improvements on the previous game in terms of graphics. I better go and check out some "proper" video of it.
Wouldnt be a bad thing, I am still impressed with the first games graphics. Mind you I did play it in 4k ;)

Associate
I guess it might be me - after playing Horizon Zero Dawn last week, everything looks like tripe now. :p
You know what, having played it for three hours now the graphics are definitely worse than the last game. Even the execution animations etc. are a lot poorer. Not sure why they would downgrade the graphics, very strange.

Permabanned
Got my key from instant gaming today as they sold out yesterday and they credited my account with a fiver for the trouble. Couldnt play it until today anyway so it cost just over £20 all in all. Pretty pleased with that.

Back
Top Bottom